• Bc daar heb ik nof geen antwoord op gekregen.

Verhaal in

Reality's overrated.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Deze foto is echt bae. Look at hoe mooi Mats, Manuel en Mario eruit zien. (Drie M's as fuck.)

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Er was zo'n quiz en de vraag was ''hoe vind je jezelf?'' en er waren twee opties: mooi en lelijk, en I deadass chose the 'mooi' one. Lmao. Ik ben weer lekker arrogant bezig. :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 30 dec 2015 - 19:14 ]

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

I'M CRYING V HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAH VERDOMMEN.

Manu took a shower and put his underwear before leaving the shower, with the towel wrapped in his waist. Chris was on the doorway, looking to his feet, tapping them on the floor. Manu looked above his head. No mistletoe.

“You didn’t put one on the bedroom door? Why?” Manu asked. The bedroom one was obviously the most important one. Chris didn’t answer. Just looked to the ceiling of the bedroom and Manu walk towards him to take a look.

There was a trail of mistletoes on the ceiling, which went to the above the bed, where were so many mistletoes that Manu could hardly distinguish one from the other.

Aesthetiek schreef:
    Er was zo'n quiz en de vraag was ''hoe vind je jezelf?'' en er waren twee opties: mooi en lelijk, en I deadass chose the 'mooi' one. Lmao. Ik ben weer lekker arrogant bezig. :'D

KloJO.

OH MY GOD IK HEB EEN AUDIOBOOK THING VAN Y&B GEVONDEN. IK GA HET DOWNLOADEN OP MN TELEFOON EN DAN KAN IK NAAR YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL LUISTEREN. L U I S T E R E N. ze heeft ook een goede voorleesstem.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Aesthetiek schreef:

Dat is niet perse arrogant. ^^ Eigenlijk zou je jezelf mooi moeten vinden. (:

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Marco Reus is mooi.

Ik moest van Gab even deze font uitproberen dus dan ook maar nuttige informatie. (wbw)

Ginter schreef:
    Marco Reus is mooi.

Ik moest van Gab even deze font uitproberen dus dan ook maar nuttige informatie. (wbw)

Ah, verdomme. I can't handle you.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Durmmels schreef:
    (...)

Ah, verdomme. I can't handle you.

HEHEHEHEHE.

Mensen GA DIT LEZEN EN GA DAN SAMEN MET MIJ DOOD. JA NEE. OKE. DOEI. PLS.