• Warning: from now on there's no way back.


    Lang, lang, lang, lang, lang geleden,
    Waren er eens een paar mensen die een of ander praattopic vol hadden gespamd. Dit is uitgegroeid tot het Spammerstopic, waar u zich nu bevindt. Tot op de dag van vandaag wordt er vrolijk gespamd, gefangirled, celebrity kidnap's en nog een hele shitload aan andere dingen die waarschijnlijk veel te lang duren om allemaal op te schrijven.
    Ze leefden nog lang en gelukkig. Doei.


    Our peeps:

    ×Valeska — Captain Edward Steve Xantha — 14
    ×Sonorous — Jente — Vijftieeen Maar mentale leeftijd is drie
    ×FirefIy — Mayo Stiekem is haar achternaam Burnley — 15
    ×Ratonhnhake — Connor Wendoy — Haar leeftijd is die van een aap met een lolly
    ×Iaetitia — Carianne — 12
    ×Kirstein — Haytham Xanthe Bucky — 17
    ×BIackburn — Leonie — 15
    ×Hashtag — Sterre — 15

    Awesome peeps:
    - Xantha
    - Barney Stinson
    - George Luz
    - Chris Evans
    - Stephen Amell
    - Ben Burnley
    - Chris Evans
    - Edward Kenway
    - Connor Kenway
    - Jacob Frye
    - Evie Frye
    - Ezio
    - Altaïr
    - Desmond
    - Mary Read
    - The Courier
    - The Lone Wanderer
    - Haytham Kenway
    - Shaun Hastings
    - Levi
    -Eren Jaeger


    To do list:

    • Maak een beginpost
    • Leer voor je toetsen
    • Spam in het topic
    • Be as awesome as always


    Record Assassins Creed gerelateerde topic benamingen op rij: 4


    [ bericht aangepast op 9 dec 2015 - 21:27 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Thanatophobia schreef:
    (...)

    A guy in military who kinda hates everyone in his company and is being a lil' shit towards them. And Connor, noh.
    He has been betrayed by his brother/ family, which is the reason he has difficulties with 'comrades' and 'relationships'


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Oh god. She found his porn...
    Aaaaaaaand his mom too, good job Yukiteru, good fucking job

    [ bericht aangepast op 1 dec 2015 - 0:14 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kirstein schreef:
    (...)He has been betrayed by his brother/ family, which is the reason he has difficulties with 'comrades' and 'relationships'



    Oops, ik zei het verkeerd :')
    Ik bedoelde dat hij (aka mijn hoofdpersoon Daniel) zeg maar het meest gehaat wordt door hun pelotonscommandant en dus heel koeltjes doet :'D


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Thanatophobia schreef:
    (...)


    Oops, ik zei het verkeerd :')
    Ik bedoelde dat hij (aka mijn hoofdpersoon Daniel) zeg maar het meest gehaat wordt door hun pelotonscommandant en dus heel koeltjes doet :'D

    Hij zei iets heel fucking controversieel, so nobody shares his opinion, so they dislike him...


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    THEY'RE 14 FFS, WHAT IS THIS ANIME :'D


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kirstein schreef:
    (...)
    Hij zei iets heel fucking controversieel, so nobody shares his opinion, so they dislike him...


    Mh... That's an idea. I think I can use this, fenks Haymmie (:


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    I'mma go get sleep. See ya peeps in a bit, don't spam too much without meh


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Thanatophobia schreef:
    (...)

    Mh... That's an idea. I think I can use this, fenks Haymmie (:

    No probs. Imma sleep and die tomorrow. Oyasumi Steve ^^


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Thanatophobia schreef:
    (...)

    Oh hehe. I see how lil' Connor ate sand because Charles Lee pushing him out of the sandbox hehe


    Pf, I didn't eat sand..


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    Ratonhnhake schreef:
    (...)

    Pf, I didn't eat sand..


    That's what they all say


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Thanatophobia schreef:
    (...)

    That's what they all say


    Because that sounds more innocent than strangling a kid huh. But oh, Lee regrets it. Even though he didn't murder my mom in the end.


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    This thing is kinda fucked up and I see a hint of the Stockholm Syndrome right there...


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kirstein schreef:
    This thing is kinda fucked up and I see a hint of the Stockholm Syndrome right there...


    What? Where?


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    Ratonhnhake schreef:
    (...)

    What? Where?

    Mirai Nikki. Anime. ^^


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kirstein schreef:
    (...)
    Mirai Nikki. Anime. ^^


    Aaaahh


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."