• We are Twenty One Pilots and so are you! |-/

Guns for hands is talking about-
    I want to tell you that I know you have the ability to hurt yourself, you do, you have that ability.
    I feel like a lot of the older generation when they hear about someone struggling with it their first reaction is “No you’re not, you’re not struggling with that- think about something else. You’re just trying to get attention”.
    But this song was really trying to say “listen I know that you have the ability to hurt yourself, I recognise that, but let’s take that energy and let’s point it at something else, let’s divert that, lets kinda shift momentum and look at something like art or something like this music specifically, or even point it at me, you know- just point it anywhere. just don’t point it at yourself.
    - Tyler Joseph

Keep moving forward, we can do it together. There’s a lot in life that’s tough or difficult but I think it’s important to know that we’re all going through it, and to keep pushing forward and I’m gonna push forward with you.
    -Josh Dun

Skeleton Clique

- Blurryface ~ Aimée
    - Jekyll ~ Nynke
    - Trees ~ Lieke
    - Se7enteenblack ~ Lisa
    - Belmont ~ Britt
    - Zelmerlow ~ Gabriëla // Gabs
    - Novoseliv ~ Lotta
    - Eluzai ~ Evi
    - Migraine ~ Nina
    - Constellation ~ Aria
    - XxIrinaxX ~ Irina
    - FabulousKilljoy ~ Maureen
    - brodiewindun ~ Kayleigh // Kay
    - Gunnulfsen ~ Dore
    - Rosencrantz ~ Margot
    - Fukari ~ Nichelle
    - Livton ~ Livia
    - Murphys ~ Noa
    - Spookies
    - Saxon ~ Tamara.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 nov 2015 - 17:51 ]

Caution first, always.

Blurryface schreef:
    (...)

Puh. Buitensluiter. (cat)

Trees schreef:
    (...)

Puh. Buitensluiter. (cat)

Als ik Andy moet uitleggen ben ik vier maanden bezig.

Caution first, always.

Blurryface schreef:
    (...)
    Als ik Andy moet uitleggen ben ik vier maanden bezig.

I know ):

YASSS you can put me on the list <3 Naam is Noa :3

made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

Wauw, een nieuw topic doet wonderen, ineens is er leven! :'D

Murphys schreef:
    YASSS you can put me on the list <3 Naam is Noa :3

Je staat erbij. :3

Caution first, always.

Trees schreef:
    Wauw, een nieuw topic doet wonderen, ineens is er leven! :'D

Ik ben nu echt blij dat ik het zelf steeds kan bijwerken. Ik ergerde me daar echt kapot aan in het eerste topic. ;")

Caution first, always.

Haha ik had niet door dat er al een fantopic was maar ik was al de hele dag in zo'n twenty one pilots mood dus ik moest toch even checken :'DD

Blurryface schreef:
    (...)
    Je staat erbij. :3

Thankyou <3

Murphys schreef:
    Haha ik had niet door dat er al een fantopic was maar ik was al de hele dag in zo'n twenty one pilots mood dus ik moest toch even checken :'DD

Welcome to the club!

@ Blur, ja ik ook haha

Murphys schreef:

Het andere topic heette '|-/' haha, dus het ziet er nu ook heel anders uit. c: Welcome!

Caution first, always.

Blurryface schreef:
    (...)
    Het andere topic heette '|-/' haha, dus het ziet er nu ook heel anders uit. c: Welcome!

Anders zeker; deze is véééél mooier :Y)

Trees schreef:
    (...)

Anders zeker; deze is véééél mooier :Y)

Caution first, always.

Gaat er iemand naar deze twee idioten (joke, love them) op Valentijn (14 februari, als iemand het niet zou weten) in België?

Geloof niet alles wat je denkt

Constellation schreef:
    Gaat er iemand naar deze twee idioten (joke, love them) op Valentijn (14 februari, als iemand het niet zou weten) in België?

Ik niet. Ik ga dan alleen op de 16e. Brussel is wel een beetje te ver voor mij. :'D Ik weet wel dat er in het vorige topic iemand daarheen ging!

Caution first, always.