Wendy • Backbiter • 29 november | 17
    Annick • Hemmingz • 10 december | 15

[ bericht aangepast op 4 sep 2015 - 21:57 ]

Sterek or Scisaac?

"Family don’t end in blood”

[ bericht aangepast op 1 sep 2015 - 18:00 ]

Reality's overrated.

Chow schreef:
    HAHAHAHAHA bij Gab staat dat boek vol met Mats.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FFS EN LUKE

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

The reason Derek had invited you to his house, was probably because something inside of him told him he had to do it. He got this weird feelings in his stomach and everytime he saw you, his face lighted up immediately.
    Two hours and many drinks later you stood up, because your friend called you up. “I will be back, okay?” Derek nodded, with a light smile. You walked to the hallway and answered the phone. “How's your date?” your friend said. “It's not a date.” you whispered. “Stop calling it that.” - “It's obviously a date, (Y/N).” you sighed and sat down on the stairs. “It's not. But I'm having fun. He's really sweet.” you said. “Oh, so, you like him?” - “(Y/F/N), stop!” you murmured. “Just admit it.” your friend said, while laughing. “He's cute and awesome and really handsome. Also really sweet.” your eyes turned big. “But.. oh my.. I love him.” you realised. Your friend laughed and in that moment Derek walked up to you. “I have to go, I will text you later.” you hung up and looked at Derek. “Did you hear..?” He nodded. “I'm sorry.” you sighed. “Don't be.” You looked at him with a confused face. He was leaning against the door and smiled. “There's a reason I asked you to come over..” he said slowly. “It's kind of the same what happened to you. It just happened suddenly and I realised I loved you.” he explained. You opened your mouth, but you didn't knew what to say. You were speachless. “Just come here and kiss me if you want.” he said, with a grin. You bit your lip and stood up. You looked up at him and he placed his hands on your cheeks. “You want to?” - “Really badly.” you whispered. He smiled his beautiful smile again and leaned towards you. His soft lips were placed onto you and it felt like heaven.

It was obvious to say that the two of you spend the evening cuddling and talking about why you like eachother so much. It was new for the both of you, but it already felt great. It felt really good.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 sep 2015 - 0:55 ]

Danmarks Dynamite.

OMG ASGJDJJJCFJJHGDTBBKKFFHJNVGJKNGGJ

GAB ALDKFJDSLKFJDKLSJF DAT IS ZO CUTE OHMYGOSH BYE IK BEN OVERLEDEN.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

WIEEEEEEH THANK YOU. c:

Danmarks Dynamite.

Stiles en Malia. <3

Stiles en Lydia. <3

Danmarks Dynamite.

Stiles en Derek. <3

Fucking hell. Ik huil nog altijd even hard bij dat einde van seizoen 3, alfakjdlskjfd. I can't. D:

BEN JE DAAR NU AL

Chow schreef:
    BEN JE DAAR NU AL

YES HEHEHEHE. Ik start straks seizoen 4. c:
    Waar ben jij nu dan? ^.^

Bij aflevering 15 of zo HAHAHAHA