• Bam.

Larry?

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Dit is de aanvraag. Precies eentje waarvan ik dacht, wat bedoelt ze nou precies. Maar als je hem wil doen, dan moet je maar gewoon doen dat die twee packs heel close zijn door hun Alpha's, because dat's denk ik wat ze bedoelt.

Can you do one shot where reader is dating Scott and she’s also the alpha from the other pack and they are like a parents to the pack and they’re fighting and the pack is torn bc they don’t know who they should listen?

Danmarks Dynamite.

Raeken schreef:
    Dit is de aanvraag. Precies eentje waarvan ik dacht, wat bedoelt ze nou precies. Maar als je hem wil doen, dan moet je maar gewoon doen dat die twee packs heel close zijn door hun Alpha's, because dat's denk ik wat ze bedoelt.

Can you do one shot where reader is dating Scott and she’s also the alpha from the other pack and they are like a parents to the pack and they’re fighting and the pack is torn bc they don’t know who they should listen?

Ik heb nu al moeite dus dat gaat 'm wss niet worden HAHAHA. Waarom doen mensen niet gewoon iets leuks, like verliefd worden ofzo. :'D

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Ja, dat's dus mijn point.
    Ik heb één leuke Jason die ik zelf wel zou willen doen. En die van Caleb is wel leuk.
    MAAR VOOR DE REST

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ugh, mensen. :')
    Stuur die van Caleb is, tbh. Idk of ik ga doen but je weet nooit HAHAHA.
    Iig ga ik nu slapen, bc I hate my life want ik moet om 9u opstaan. Slaap lekker kloji. (wbw)

AYE JBH is op Spotify!

Danmarks Dynamite.

Slaaplekker kloji!

Here it is btw:
    Could you maybe do where the reader meets Caleb at school through a group project and they end up together?

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Lead vocalist and guitar player Luke Hemmings’ favorite track from the new album is “Vapor,” which Clifford and Irwin wrote together. Clifford says his favorite track is “Outer Space,” which Hemmings says they recorded on a beach, sitting around a fire at midnight.

OMG OMG OMG DAT LAATSTE

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

I'M SO DONE. DIE FOTO IS ZO GEIL. IK KAN HET NIET AAN.
    Maar, oke, idk about die aanvraag tho. HAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHA KLOJO

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Me ship it. BYE

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

HAHAHA IK DACHT EVEN KORT DAT DIT DREW WAS, WANT HIJ ZAT IN DE DREW TAG BUT NO ITS JULIAN

Danmarks Dynamite.