• Martinez was de laatste!


    Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it.

    Bekend.

    Vessel > Blurryface.


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend


    What would Emma do?

    Bekend/vaak gezien.


    “A queen will always turn pain into power.”

    Bekend


    ze had het universum op haar schouders maar droeg het als een paar vleugels

    Bekend
    (Voormalig Jukeboxes)


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    Bekend.


    What would Emma do?

    Liopleurodon schreef:
    Bekend.


    16 - 09 - '17

    Bekend


    Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

    Bekend


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    Famous


    Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it.

    Onbekend.


    I wanna be a wizard!

    Bekend.

    Onbekend

    [Tumblr went GreenIeaf]


    ze had het universum op haar schouders maar droeg het als een paar vleugels

    Onbekend.

    StephenFry >> Liopleurodon


    What would Emma do?

    bekend