• Ik wou 369 grom. Dat is boobs en seks.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juni 2015 - 19:05 ]

Reality's overrated.

Vivid schreef:
    (...)
    WAT NIET BIJ UAN

DAT JE FAN WAS

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Malums schreef:
    (...)

DAT JE FAN WAS

O. NEE IDK DAT WAS 2011 OFZO TOEN ZAT IK OP DE BASIßCHOOL EN DAAR HAATTEN WE ALTIJD OP JUSTIN EN 1D HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

HAHAHHAHA IK GA STUK DOOR DIE ß HAHAHAH

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Ik zat te denken, wat als dat bloed bij Spencer nou was.. toen ze dacht dat ze iemand had neergeslagen met de schep, what if she actually did it and melissa loog.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juni 2015 - 23:08 ]

Danmarks Dynamite.

dis is real shit oh

As much as I like Pretty Little Liars, I really dislike the fact that it’s adding to the stigma people already have toward those with mental illnesses – particularly because this show is geared toward young adults who are still developing their opinions of the world around them. Every horrible or questionable thing a person does on this show is explained by the character being “crazy”. Mona, Meredith, and now possibly Charles. This has to stop! People who deal with mental illnesses in real life are not out stalking and torturing people. It’s this very stereotype that makes people who are actually struggling hesitant to tell others about what they’re dealing with. They don’t want people to automatically assume that they are dangerous like many TV shows and movies would have us believe. Instead, they suffer in silence because they don’t want to be associated with the stereotype that is perpetuated far too often.

Danmarks Dynamite.

ik ga hier echt stuk om

Danmarks Dynamite.

McDonell schreef:
    Ik zat te denken, wat als dat bloed bij Spencer nou was.. toen ze dacht dat ze iemand had neergeslagen met de schep, what if she actually did it and melissa loog.

Ja idd, omg.

"Family don’t end in blood”

Vivid schreef:
    (...)
    O. NEE IDK DAT WAS 2011 OFZO TOEN ZAT IK OP DE BASIßCHOOL EN DAAR HAATTEN WE ALTIJD OP JUSTIN EN 1D HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KLOJO

McDonell schreef:
    dis is real shit oh

As much as I like Pretty Little Liars, I really dislike the fact that it’s adding to the stigma people already have toward those with mental illnesses – particularly because this show is geared toward young adults who are still developing their opinions of the world around them. Every horrible or questionable thing a person does on this show is explained by the character being “crazy”. Mona, Meredith, and now possibly Charles. This has to stop! People who deal with mental illnesses in real life are not out stalking and torturing people. It’s this very stereotype that makes people who are actually struggling hesitant to tell others about what they’re dealing with. They don’t want people to automatically assume that they are dangerous like many TV shows and movies would have us believe. Instead, they suffer in silence because they don’t want to be associated with the stereotype that is perpetuated far too often.

Same tbh

"Family don’t end in blood”

Vivid schreef:

ik ga hier echt stuk om

Moet je 's nachts kijken, dan zijn Gab en ik letterlijk de enige HAHAHAHAHA

Malums schreef:
    (...)

Moet je 's nachts kijken, dan zijn Gab en ik letterlijk de enige HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

WAAROM STA IK NIET IN DE TOP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROM IK HEB 7 KUDO'S HAHAHAHA IK HAAT M'N LEVEN

Malums schreef:
    (...)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KLOJO

TJA IK HAAT DAT WEL EEN BEETJE. TOEN HAATTEN WE HELEMAAL OP JUSTIN EN AMBER EN STERRE ALLEEN NIET DUS TOEN EEN KEER LAGEN AMBER ËN IK OP DE GROND EN TOEN LIET ZE ME BOYFRIEND HOREN OM TE ZIEN OF IK HET LEUK VOND EN IK VOND HET LEUK TOEN ZEI ZE HET IS JUSTIN BIEBER TOEN DACHT IK O

Vivid schreef:
    (...)
    TJA IK HAAT DAT WEL EEN BEETJE. TOEN HAATTEN WE HELEMAAL OP JUSTIN EN AMBER EN STERRE ALLEEN NIET DUS TOEN EEN KEER LAGEN AMBER ËN IK OP DE GROND EN TOEN LIET ZE ME BOYFRIEND HOREN OM TE ZIEN OF IK HET LEUK VOND EN IK VOND HET LEUK TOEN ZEI ZE HET IS JUSTIN BIEBER TOEN DACHT IK O

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DIE O OP HET EINDE MAAKT HET AF HAHAHAHAAHAH