• Omdat er niet zoveel Game of Thrones verhalen zijn:
    Thrive and Endure- Game Of Thrones
    Zal het leuk vinden als je een kijkje wil nemen.

Ay,

Two young sisters have to face the difficulties of power when they are married into alliances with other Houses.
    Oaths that seem unbreakable break like glass , and promises vanish like they were just another mouth full of words .
    The sisters change by the cruel world they live in, and they become something they never hoped they would become..
    - It is rather hard to stay true to yourself when everything around you don't seem true to you.

''Being in a marriage is not the same as being in love. And I pity the ones who think that it is.''

''You dream about a place you can be whealty without responsibility, there isn't such a place.''

Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive...

Helemaal engels zelfs! Petje af!

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

Ik ga even een bladwijzer nemen, want ik heb op veel te veel verhalen een abo waar nooit meer aan geschreven wordt en dan vind ik dat zo jammer. :c Maar ik ben wel curieus!
    Edit: Zal wel eerst moeten uitpluizen hoe je een bladwijzer plaatst. :'D
    Edit twee: Aha! Got it!

[ bericht aangepast op 23 mei 2015 - 11:31 ]

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried