• Omdat het vorige topic vol was (:
    De twee laatsten waren Pyschopath& Sum

    [ bericht aangepast op 5 april 2015 - 23:27 ]


    Years of love have been forgot. In the hatred of a minute. - Edgar Allan Poe

    Psychopath


    “A queen will always turn pain into power.”

    Delevingne


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Delevigne


    ‘You must go on’. thrishanakru —> Gashina

    Madhouses


    Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

    Madhouses.


    Insanity is all around us.

    Sum


    ‘You must go on’. thrishanakru —> Gashina

    Madhouses


    “A queen will always turn pain into power.”

    DeIevigne


    The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

    Little_Liars


    Such a useless spell.

    Little_Liars.


    Insanity is all around us.

    Chemicals


    "Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

    Madrugada


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Sadist


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

    Demonic


    The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

    Bundy


    she believed she could & so she did