Aangezien er geen nieuw topic geopend werd open ik deze. We waren gebleven bij de 70 > 71. Record: 251.
And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.
15.
Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.
16
Everybody wants forever, I just want to burn up bright...
17.
† Love? I want to sleep.
18.
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
19.
20
"You can't cancel Quidditch!" - Oliver Wood
21.
Do you live, do you die, do you bleed for the fantasy?
22.
23.
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet
24
25.
Caution first, always.
26
27
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
28.
Kaboem.
Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.