• Hier is de topic voor alle mensen die LOTRO willen spelen of spelen
    hier kan je informatie krijgen, vragen of tips geven over de rassen van de meesten mooiste game ooit gemaakt

Burglar

The Burglar is a master of stealth and misdirection. Burglars are able to confound foes with a variety of clever and debilitating tricks. They also excel at attacking from the shadows, allowing them to take enemies by surprise.
    Available Races: Hobbit, Man
    For details see Burglar

Captain

The Captain is a masterful leader, a commanding presence who strengthens allies, but is also skilled in the use of arms. Their battle cries strike fear into the hearts of their enemies, while their allies rally to their banners of war.
    Note: while Captains have a variety of NPC heralds they can summon, only one may be active at any given time.
    Available Races: Man
    For details see Captain

Champion

The Champion is the consummate warrior, unrelenting in battle. His fervour allows him to make increasingly powerful attacks. The Champion excels at melee combat and can absorb punishment with his Heavy Armour.
    Available Races: Dwarf, Elf, Man
    For details see Champion

Guardian

The Guardian is a protector of the weak and defender of those in need. He is capable of withstanding mighty blows and retaliating in kind. The true Guardian stands to the forefront of battle, shielding his allies from the blows of their enemies.
    Available Races: Dwarf, Elf, Hobbit, Man
    For details see Guardian

Hunter

The Hunter is a master of field and forest, unmatched with the bow. Hunters use their survival skills to guide their companions and lay traps for their enemies. Hunters are at their strongest when attacking from a distance, but they are able to defend themselves in melee combat, when needed.
    Inspired by Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood, a mighty hunter and companion of Aragorn, the Hunter is the master of ranged damage with additional skills in crowd control and support.
    With his ability to travel quickly to many locations while taking his entire Fellowship with him (wayfaring), the Hunter has become known as the Middle-earth Taxi Service.
    For details see Hunter

Lore-master

The Lore-master is a seeker of knowledge and a guardian of wisdom. He wields ancient secrets and lore to confound his foes and aid his friends, protecting them against the dark powers of the Enemy.
    Note, while Lore-masters have a wide variety of animal allies that they can summon, only one may be active at a time. Thus, it is important to learn when each ally will be most useful.
    Available Races: Elf, Man
    For details see Lore-master

Minstrel

The Minstrel is the heart of a fellowship, a herald of hope and renewal. He uses his knowledge of ancient songs and lore to ward against the forces of darkness and bring relief to his companions.
    For details see Minstrel

De site: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Class
    https://www.lotro.com/en/explore/characters
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/kbanswer.asp?deptID=24001&task=knowledge&questionID=2797 FQ hoe je moet instaleren :D (ok voor de laptop/mac)

Charchter

Feanor: AngelSamantha:
    Glondra: Loremaster; Elf, Server wereld: Imladris
    Ararilwen: Captein; Mens, server wereld: Imladris

RingKeeper: pollopy9
    Celewa, Champion; Elf Server wereld: Evernight
    Mordiss, hunter; Server wereld: Imladris
    Floora , Burglar hobbit, Server Imladris,

[ bericht aangepast op 27 feb 2014 - 19:12 ]

A wizzard is never late Frodo Baggins, nor is he urly. he arrives precisely when he means to ~Gandalf

@Feanor: Wat ben jij, een hunter?

"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."

Mooi :D, geloof me het is de moeite waard :D

A wizzard is never late Frodo Baggins, nor is he urly. he arrives precisely when he means to ~Gandalf

RingKeeper schreef:
    @Feanor: Wat ben jij, een hunter?

Loremaster

Feanor schreef:
    (...)
    Loremaster

Awesome, ik neem een Captain :)

RingKeeper schreef:
    (...)

Awesome, ik neem een Captain :)

cool, mijn tweede pergenage, vergeet steeds dat ik haar heb, ik ook Captain :D, ze zit nu in level 6 of 7 :D, misccien 8 :D

Feanor schreef:
    (...)
    cool, mijn tweede pergenage, vergeet steeds dat ik haar heb, ik ook Captain :D, ze zit nu in level 6 of 7 :D, misccien 8 :D

Kun je bij mensen ook bepalen of ze uit Rohan of Gondor komen/

RingKeeper schreef:
    (...)

Kun je bij mensen ook bepalen of ze uit Rohan of Gondor komen/

Ja, dat kan gelijk bij het crearen van je pergonage, links van je charchter

Waar komt jou mens uit?

RingKeeper schreef:
    Waar komt jou mens uit?

Eh ff denken, dacht Gondor ik, zal het even opzoeken

Oké

Mijne gaat uit Rohan komen.

RingKeeper schreef:
    Mijne gaat uit Rohan komen.

Is goed, mijn Origin van mijn Captain is Gondor ;), ze heet Ararilwen :D

Ik vroeg wat mensen op quizlet, en KiliGirl wees me op de naam Celewa. Dat klonk wel mooi.

RingKeeper schreef:
    Ik vroeg wat mensen op quizlet, en KiliGirl wees me op de naam Celewa. Dat klonk wel mooi.

Mooie naam :D

Feanor schreef:
    (...)
    nee zover ik weet niet voor de tablet

Achja dan maar op mijn oude laptop

you never leave my mind, even when i have a million things to worry about