• Hier is de topic voor alle mensen die LOTRO willen spelen of spelen
    hier kan je informatie krijgen, vragen of tips geven over de rassen van de meesten mooiste game ooit gemaakt

Burglar

The Burglar is a master of stealth and misdirection. Burglars are able to confound foes with a variety of clever and debilitating tricks. They also excel at attacking from the shadows, allowing them to take enemies by surprise.
    Available Races: Hobbit, Man
    For details see Burglar

Captain

The Captain is a masterful leader, a commanding presence who strengthens allies, but is also skilled in the use of arms. Their battle cries strike fear into the hearts of their enemies, while their allies rally to their banners of war.
    Note: while Captains have a variety of NPC heralds they can summon, only one may be active at any given time.
    Available Races: Man
    For details see Captain

Champion

The Champion is the consummate warrior, unrelenting in battle. His fervour allows him to make increasingly powerful attacks. The Champion excels at melee combat and can absorb punishment with his Heavy Armour.
    Available Races: Dwarf, Elf, Man
    For details see Champion

Guardian

The Guardian is a protector of the weak and defender of those in need. He is capable of withstanding mighty blows and retaliating in kind. The true Guardian stands to the forefront of battle, shielding his allies from the blows of their enemies.
    Available Races: Dwarf, Elf, Hobbit, Man
    For details see Guardian

Hunter

The Hunter is a master of field and forest, unmatched with the bow. Hunters use their survival skills to guide their companions and lay traps for their enemies. Hunters are at their strongest when attacking from a distance, but they are able to defend themselves in melee combat, when needed.
    Inspired by Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood, a mighty hunter and companion of Aragorn, the Hunter is the master of ranged damage with additional skills in crowd control and support.
    With his ability to travel quickly to many locations while taking his entire Fellowship with him (wayfaring), the Hunter has become known as the Middle-earth Taxi Service.
    For details see Hunter

Lore-master

The Lore-master is a seeker of knowledge and a guardian of wisdom. He wields ancient secrets and lore to confound his foes and aid his friends, protecting them against the dark powers of the Enemy.
    Note, while Lore-masters have a wide variety of animal allies that they can summon, only one may be active at a time. Thus, it is important to learn when each ally will be most useful.
    Available Races: Elf, Man
    For details see Lore-master

Minstrel

The Minstrel is the heart of a fellowship, a herald of hope and renewal. He uses his knowledge of ancient songs and lore to ward against the forces of darkness and bring relief to his companions.
    For details see Minstrel

De site: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Class
    https://www.lotro.com/en/explore/characters
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/kbanswer.asp?deptID=24001&task=knowledge&questionID=2797 FQ hoe je moet instaleren :D (ok voor de laptop/mac)

Charchter

Feanor: AngelSamantha:
    Glondra: Loremaster; Elf, Server wereld: Imladris
    Ararilwen: Captein; Mens, server wereld: Imladris

RingKeeper: pollopy9
    Celewa, Champion; Elf Server wereld: Evernight
    Mordiss, hunter; Server wereld: Imladris
    Floora , Burglar hobbit, Server Imladris,

[ bericht aangepast op 27 feb 2014 - 19:12 ]

A wizzard is never late Frodo Baggins, nor is he urly. he arrives precisely when he means to ~Gandalf

Vertel mij maar 'ns meer over LOTRO, want ik ben benieuwd. :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Attraversare schreef:

Ik zal het in het begin topic neer zetten :D, heb al wat meer informatie ;)

A wizzard is never late Frodo Baggins, nor is he urly. he arrives precisely when he means to ~Gandalf

Attraversare schreef:

BTW, ik heb ook Pottermore ;)

Feanor schreef:
    (...)
    BTW, ik heb ook Pottermore ;)

Box, ik ook :P
    Alleen ik ben nu helemaal op-en-top LotR en The Hobbit, dus is het heel erg verwaarloost :P

"I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

Morgen download ik het waarschijnlijk, ik denk dat ik een mens neem. Of een elf.... Haha ik weet het gewoon niet!!!!

"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."

RingKeeper schreef:
    Morgen download ik het waarschijnlijk, ik denk dat ik een mens neem. Of een elf.... Haha ik weet het gewoon niet!!!!

Oke :D, ze zijn bijde erg leuk :D

ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship (guild) or are confused by how many there are and what server to choose.

I encourage you to post sufficient information about yourself so that recruiters will know if they are interested in you or not.

For example:

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    MMO games you’ve played:
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Ik keek op het forum van Lotro, en toen bij kinships en zag deze. Kijk even naar de vette letters, kan iemsand mij hier wat meer uitleg over geven? Wat zijn end-game, RP en alles?

RingKeeper schreef:

Als ik het ga downloaden, ga ik sowieso voor elf. :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

RingKeeper schreef:
    ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship (guild) or are confused by how many there are and what server to choose.

I encourage you to post sufficient information about yourself so that recruiters will know if they are interested in you or not.

For example:

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    MMO games you’ve played:
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Ik keek op het forum van Lotro, en toen bij kinships en zag deze. Kijk even naar de vette letters, kan iemsand mij hier wat meer uitleg over geven? Wat zijn end-game, RP en alles?

Er zijn 5 verschillende kinships, Elf, mens, dwerg en hobbit, maar ook gemengd. ik weet niet veel van Kinships, maar dat weet ik wel, je hebt als kinship ook rangs
    leider
    officier
    kins(wo)men
    recrutuid

Is het ook geschikt voor een tablet?
    Want anders wordt dit een voor mijn oud laptop spel xp

you never leave my mind, even when i have a million things to worry about

Elmorria schreef:
    Is het ook geschikt voor een tablet?
    Want anders wordt dit een voor mijn oud laptop spel xp

nee zover ik weet niet voor de tablet

MT, voor het geval ik het ooit ga downloaden. :')

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

Oké jongens, ik heb mijn moeder lootjes laten trekken tussen elf en mens (Ze begreep er overigens niks van.) En hij kwam uit op mens! Hier komt het mens jongens!

Cool :D, moet wel melden, spel is in het engels, maar het is altijd goed voor je talen kennis :D

Engels gaat wel lukken, RuneScape was ook in het engels en dat speelde ik op mijn 6e xD