• KOM ALLEMAAL NAAR DE BRUILOFT.

Reality's overrated.

NESSIOAM ALL THE WAY WHOOP.

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

Danmarks Dynamite.

Wij zijn te sexy.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

ClafIin schreef:
    Wij zijn te sexy.

Reality's overrated.

ClafIin schreef:
    Wij zijn te sexy.

In de Nesserd Laan, lol.

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

AWH haha.

ClafIin schreef:

OH MY.
    IK ZIT HIER HELEMAAL TE ALDFKJASLDKFJDSLAKFJLK-EN.

Reality's overrated.

*Drinkt glas veel te snel op*

Gabs, doe gewwon zon sexy zielige gif. Ik vind alle gifs van Sam mooi :3

C:

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

ClafIin schreef:

LOVEEEEE <3

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Gabbieee.

Maybe it sucks, but in almost every life is a moment you feel so sad. At time, you will lay down in your room, your head in your pillow. Tears streaming down your face. Born in your eyes, living on your cheek and dying on your lips. Feeling like your not worth it any more. You feel like you've failed. And the world will be better without you. Live sucks, you know. And even the perfect stories have their bad moments. But remember, Its always the darkest before the dawn.

†††

These C[url=url=http://www.quizlet.nl/users/Lothian/]u[/url]ties Saved Me.

One Direction † The Script † Ed Sheeran † The Band Perry † The Hunger Games † Harry Potter † Percy Jackson.

†††

"A single rose can be my garden, a single friend my world."
    Dear Noek,
    I don't know exactly how long I know you. A Year? Maybe more, maybe less? But the point is, it feels like I've known you my whole life. We tell each other everything. The funny things, but the problems too. It doesn't care what I say to you, You're always listening and helping me.
    For me, you're not like a friend. Not like a best friend. Not like a sister. For me, you're like a twin.
    I love to speak to you on Tinychat. I love to fangirl about Liam, Louis and Lilo with you. I love to RPG with you. I love everything we do together. I love everything about you. I love you. And I'm pretty sure that without you, I'm nothing. Since the day I met you here, on Quizlet, I can't live without you. I love you.
    X Esmee.

"A real friend helps you trough hard times."
    Hi Noekie,
    Zoals je vroeg, ga ik nu een verhaaltje schrijven in jou gastenboek.
    Oké, Noekie, je bent een fantastische meid! Dat voorop gesteld.
    Ik weet dat je het wel 's moeilijk hebt, wel 's vaak, haha. Maar ik ben er altijd voor je.
    Want ik vind het echt heeeeel rot voor je. Je bent als een zusje voor me en ik wil dus niet dat je zo verdrietig bent.
    Je bent een schat van een meid, die helemaal dol is op Liam!
    Ik weet nog wel, niet zo'n lange tijd geleden, dat je weg ging voor een..
    wat was het, een weekje ? Maar alsnog, ik was echt oprecht verdrietig. Want ik wou je niet kwijt.
    Ik denk en hoop dat het hele topic over jou 'waakt' want dat doe ik ook. Ik wil niet dat jou iets wordt 'aangedaan' ofzo.
    Je betekent echt veel voor mij. Echt. Heel. Veel.
    Ik wil nog heeeel veel leuke, vrolijke momentjes met jou beleven. En aangezien je Ziam leuk vind, weet ik dat we daar over kunnen fangirlen. Ik wil je nog lang niet kwijt ! - eigenlijk helemaal niet -
    HELEMAAL NIET. <3
    Hehe. Oh, trouwens, ik ben ook SUPER blij dat je Mick nu hebt. Want hij is echt super lief voor je en jij verdient echt zo iemand! oeeeeh.

Nou, Noekie. Ik denk dat ik wel zo'n beetje klaar ben, meissie.
    Vergeet niet, ik ben er altijd voor je!

Liefs, Gabs.

"Friends share the same obsessions."
    Hey Noekie. <3
    Jij bent zo'n lieve meid, echt. En ook heel grappig. Soms kom jij uit het niets opeens met een of andere pervy opmerking of zo en dan lig ik dubbel, hehe. Don't ever change.
    Weet je wat ook heel geweldig aan jou is? Je houdt van FINNICK. Omg, I love him. Hij is zo hot. Wow. Hoe hij z'n suikerklontje eet. Zijn spieren. Zijn glimlach. Zijn OGEN. Bruine ogen, waar wij allebei heel erg van houden, hehehe. ^^
    Maar natuurlijk blijft Liam voor jou altijd op nummer 1. Hij is ook zo leuk. Aaaah. <3 Bruine ogen, spieren, spieren, SPIEREN, stem, haar
    Je moet weten dat je altijd bij mij terecht kunt als je ergens mee zit. Ik zal er altijd voor je zijn. c:
    I love you. <3
    x Mir

"Friends are there to make you laugh."
    Dear Noek,
    Even though I don't know you so long, I know you're a lovely girl!
    You're very pretty and really sweet. And you like Liam, which I totally understand.
    Though I like Harry more, ghehe.
    When you're online, I get a smile on my face and I feel the urge to talk to you (:
    Not because I need to, but because I want to.
    Just wanted to tell you I love you <'3
    xx Aline

†††

Dear Esmee,
    I just love you so freaking much. I always can talk to you, and you always will help me. There are not much people I talk to about myself and my real feelings. That's something what makes me scared. But you will never judge me. You are perfect to me, honey <3

Reality's overrated.

Die eerste gif, OMG.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

ClafIin schreef:

Yeah, die gif kun je echt niet interpreteren als 'Finnick drinkt water.' Nah, gaat niet. :'D

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28