• "A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not in the branch, but in her own wings.
    Believe in yourself."

Til hug og blod.

Ah, wat een hartstikke schattig en mooi plaatje!

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Ik heb jouw titel veranderd om deze reden:
    Het is niet toegestaan om HTML-codes te gebruiken op Quizlet.nl. Dit ontregelt de site. Ook het gebroken hartje ‘

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Wauw, pretty c:

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I just melted.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

But I do not have wings?

Mooi (:

Imagines schreef:
    But I do not have wings?

Juist. Je bent er zojuist achtergekomen dat je in een wereldburgerschap leeft genaamd ''mensen'', die dus geen vleugels hebben. Van harte welkom, nieuweling.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Die vind ik echt heel mooi (:

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Gifts schreef:
    (...)

Juist. Je bent er zojuist achtergekomen dat je in een wereldburgerschap leeft genaamd ''mensen'', die dus geen vleugels hebben. Van harte welkom, nieuweling.

That was sarcasm. D:

[ bericht aangepast op 4 jan 2014 - 14:57 ]

Dit komt op precies het goede moment, dankjewel.

ars moriendi

Wauw, deze had ik even nodig! Thanks.

Pedras no caminho? Guardo todas, um dia vou construir um castelo.

Ik had laatst ook een mooie gevonden:
    "Stuff in your past is like a carving on the bark of a sapling. Over time the scar won't go away. Because of the way trees grow it won't go up or down much either. It will just stay were it began. It might even turn darker, but it won't get bigger. You however can. You can keep growing, doing more things, create more branches, being more things. The wound won't get smaller, but you can make it a smaller part of who you are".

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior schreef:
    "Stuff in your past is like a carving on the bark of a sapling. Over time the scar won't go away. Because of the way trees grow it won't go up or down much either. It will just stay were it began. It might even turn darker, but it won't get bigger. You however can. You can keep growing, doing more things, create more branches, being more things. The wound won't get smaller, but you can make it a smaller part of who you are".

Oh, I like (:

Til hug og blod.

Aion schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, I like (:

Some people are art and do art at the same time

DarkSavior schreef:

Vlooooggbrothers :')

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'