Noek - Cimmaron - 27 juni | 15
    Marie - Averalda - 3 juni | 13
    Kayleigh - WreckedKid - 21 januari | 13
    Sterre - Penthesilea - 9 oktober | 16
    Myke - VanGogh - 25 juli | 16
    Gail - Rey - 20 juni | 17
    Sylvie - Cenation - 18 juni | 19
    Linde - xAlways - 24 februari | 12

- 'Het voelt echt zo.. hecht met jullie. Alsof ik jullie al zo lang ken. Voor de vriendschap van ons, amazing topic people, is geen eens real life nodig.' Mir.
    - 'ASDFGHJKL, dit is echt één van de weinige plekken waar ik me thuis voel haha. *tears*' Kay(kay).
    - 'I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! <3 x Myke' aka Myke.

Zodat het even duidelijk is, RULES
    - Aniek is a BOSS
    -WHO RUNS THE WORLD : GABBER!
    - Melissa en Lieke zijn Opper-Larryshippers. c:

[ bericht aangepast op 16 okt 2013 - 17:52 ]

Danmarks Dynamite.

Bombalurina schreef:
    Beterschap Gabs. EN CONGRATZ Ik ben ook verkouden, maar voor de rest gaat alles goed. Té goed c:
    En awh, Marie. Beterschap, and if you want to talk <3

Ik wil ook dat het te goed gaat bij mij. :c

Danmarks Dynamite.

McDreamy schreef:
    OW JA NOG GEFELICITEEEEERD NOOOUKIE <3

THANK YOU SCHATTIEEEE <3

Miep

Scanlon schreef:
    (...)

Ik wil ook dat het te goed gaat bij mij. :c

*Geeft kusje en blijheid*
    Nu gaat alles purrfect c:

Miep

Bombalurina schreef:
    (...)

*Geeft kusje en blijheid*
    Nu gaat alles purrfect c:

HAHA. aw.
    cutie-pie. c:

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Scanlon schreef:
    (...)

HAHA. aw.
    cutie-pie. c:

Hihi c:
    ik ga slapen. Goodnight my dear Gab

Miep

Oké is it me or does these two look a bit like Zayn and Harry.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Bombalurina schreef:
    (...)

Hihi c:
    ik ga slapen. Goodnight my dear Gab

Grrr. (cat) Nu al. :c
    Slaaplekker Anoukie, I love you.

Danmarks Dynamite.

I love you too <3

Miep

I made an english one shot.
    And I know it's bad.
    But it's 16+ Louis, so I think Lieke will like it anymore.
    But I don't know where to put it, so im gonna put it in the spoiler and I hope you read it.
    or smt. haha.

The warmth of his body made me feel save. And everything around us was gone for a minute.
    All the insecurities I had weren't there. All the secrets I had to keep weren't there.
    His blue eyes and his fluffly hair was all I could focus on.
    He pushed me to the stairs and let me run upstairs with his hand still in mine. I opened the bedroom door and Louis immediately pushed me against the wall. I slowly kissed his neck and I felt how relaxed he was. I slowly stopped kissing his neck and looked him. He smiled and whispered. 'Go on, my baby. You're doing great.' His smirk made me giggle, while I pulled his tanktop over his head.
    I putted little kisses on his chest and touched his tattoos like it was gold. I liked his tattoos, they looked sexy on him. I unbuttoned his pants and let them fell down on the floor.
    He, at his turn, pulled my tanktop over my head and let me stand there only with my bra on. He pulled down my shorts and looked at the lingerie I was wearing. 'Did you knew we were gonna have sex ?' I laughed and looked at him for a few seconds.
    I grabbed his boxer short and pulled Louis closer to me again. 'I have to look good while we fuck, don't I ?' I whispered and started biting his ear softly. I could feel his body shocking and I knew he was laughing silently. I pulled down his boxer short, while he pulled down my string.
    His erect penis was showing and all I could do was giggle. I had seen it before, ofcourse. But it was always a bit awkward. At least that's how I felt about it. He put on his condom and smiled softly.
    'Common baby, you can do this.' he unclosed my bra and grabbed my tits. He slowly pinched them, which gave me a weird feeling. Louis was always so gentle, but if he wanted something he would get it. He brought his erection in to me and start pushing. First slowly, after a few seconds harder. I could felt my body shocking. But I liked how Louis pushed his erection into me and kept kissing me. He kept my moans silent.
    I felt his body pushing against mine and I also felt how he slowly stroked my back with both hands. He wanted me to feel good and have not much pain. 'I'm gonna cum, Louis.' I whispered.
    And indeed, after a few seconds a moan left my mouth. He cummed too and came out of me.
    He carried me to his bed, where he laid me down and grabbed a pocket of cigarettes. He lit one up and inhaled. The smoke left his mouth, while he gave me the cigarette. I shook my head. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me. He sighed, putted off his cigarette and laid down next to me. 'I love you, boo.' he whispered and pulled me closer to him.
    I could feel his hands moving around my breasts and I hold them still. He laughed softly and I turned around. The look on his face made me laugh. 'You're crazy boy, you know that ?' I kissed him softly and smiled. 'But you're my crazy boy.' I stroked his cheek.
    I sighed and laid my head on his chest. 'Why me, Lou ? Why not some hot blonde chick ?' He smiled at me. 'Because I don't like those hot blonde girls.' He grabbed my hand and played with the ring that I was wearing. 'I like you, baby.' I smiled, but I was not really sure what to think of. 'Really ?' I whispered. 'Dear Jenna, I have sex with you, I go on dates with you. I'm lying here with you now. I'm doing everything with you. What makes you think I don't like you.' I shrugged my shoulders. 'I don't know.' He sighed sat down on the bed and asked me to come sit next to him.
    I sat next to him and he immediately pulled me against him. He pulled me to his legs and let me sit in between them. I laid the back of my head against his chest and he grabbed my hands.
    'Jenna, I love you. And if you don't believe it I will proof it. I will do everything you want me to do.. to proof it.' I smiled, but he couldn't see it. 'I love you too, Louis.' I played with his fingers. He really was a gentlemen. I felt his naked, warm body against mine and it felt so good.
    He gave me a kiss on my cheek, which made me look up. He smiled and I had to smile too. His eyes had little twinkles in it. And they were more blue than I thought they could ever be. The crinkles around his eyes while he was smiling and his hair more fluffy then it already was, made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.
    'I don't want to lose you, Louis.' I said to him. I was still looking at him and he was still looking at me. He closed his eyes for a second and opened them again. 'Aren't you afraid ?' I asked him and sat straight up. His smile became a bit smaller. The twinkles weren't in his eyes anymore. 'Yes, yes I am. But I think we can do this together.' I nodded. 'Yes.' I whispered. He smiled. I could see he was afraid of the hate I would get. Or the hate he would get.
    He was world famous and he was loved by so many girls. 'You're the only one I want, Jenna. I don't want to lose you and I don't want you to be hated.' I nodded.
    'I'm sorry, Louis.' He shook his head. 'It's alright, boo. I know you are afraid. It's huge deal already. The fact that you're insecure and that shit.' I giggled silently.
    'What ? Am I wrong ?' I kept giggling, but I shook my head. He laughed and pulled my close to him. He gave me a long hug.
    'We should go to sleep, honey.' he whispered. I nodded. 'You're right.'
    I laid down and he pulled me closer to him. I gave him a kiss and whispered a 'I love you.'
    'I love you more.' he whispered back. I could feel his feet still playing with my feet and our hands were still together. I was smiling, I was really smiling. I was happy, I was happy with Louis.
    And I knew I could do this. His mates, the boys, they would help us through it. 'Louis ?'
    'Ssst.' he whispered and I understood him. I shouldn't think so much.
    For once my life wasn't a big negative thing, for once it was great.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Arno Brys retweeted me again. :D

Danmarks Dynamite.

Scanlon schreef:
    I made an english one shot.
    And I know it's bad.
    But it's 16+ Louis, so I think Lieke will like it anymore.
    But I don't know where to put it, so im gonna put it in the spoiler and I hope you read it.
    or smt. haha.

asdfghjkl <3

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

Goodmorning. Zo lonely naar school ;3

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

Awestruck schreef:
    (...)
    asdfghjkl <3

Omg <3

Danmarks Dynamite.

Bombalurina schreef:
    (...)

DUUUUH
    DAT WIST JIJ. WANT NOI IS ZIJN LAATSTE ALBUM, EN TOEN ZEI IK HET AL.
    EROS IS GE-WEL-DIG. DAT DRAAIEN WIJ ALTIJD IN DE AUTO NAAR ITALIË C:

Bombalurina schreef:
    + voor zijn leeftijd is hij zó aantrekkelijk

OH JAAAAA. DAT HAD IK INDERDAAD MOETEN WETEN OMG. :3
    Wij hebben zijn cd ook steeds in de auto, I looooooove him. Ben je al naar een concert geweest? ^^
    En klopt, ik vind 'm echt knap. :3

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you