• Heei!
    Ik heb een spel bedacht maar ik heb geen idee of het aanslaat; Schat de leeftijd van de Quizletter boven je ^^
    Ga naar het profiel van die gene en gok de leeftijd. Kom hier terug en zet het in de reacties!
    Tip: let op de profielfoto, signature, profiel, story's en quizzen ^^

De laatste (of de eerste) ben ik!
    veel plezier ^^

'The best way to predict the future is to create it'.

En dat te bedenken dat ik Zondag 17 word... o.O

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Butera schreef:

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

Can't control my second personality

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet

[ bericht aangepast op 16 sep 2013 - 22:01 ]

17 ^^

'The best way to predict the future is to create it'.

17, serieus?! Wahaha.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

Can't control my second personality

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

16?

My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

14/15?

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife