• HOiii, ik wist niet waar ik het moest plaatsen, maar ik ben echt addicted to Jack Harries en zn tweelingbroer Finn ( 2 min ouder) . En ik wilde weten of iemand van jullie ook fan zijn? want ik wilde een story maken , maar ik wist niet of er hier ook gappers waren .. dus plaats een reactie als je ook fan bent!! x thank you i love your faces ( hahahah)

heey ! ik heb mn story online gezet! het eerste hoofdstuk komt deze week , dan kan ik nog een beetje bepalen hoe die ongeveer moet zijn. xjes

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 21 aug 2013 - 7:27 ]

heeeey

Wie? (A)

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

I'm going to marry them. Both.

Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.

JACK EN FINN <3.

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Bwa, af en toe kijk ik wel is naar hun filmpjes, maar daar blijft het dan ook bij

16 - 09 - '17

Wie??

26 - 02 - '16

Pattini schreef:

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

Pattini schreef:

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

Ik BEn fan van Jacksgap ^^

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

Wunjo schreef:
    Ik BEn fan van Jacksgap ^^
    `oki dan ga ik morgen ofzo aan een story beginnen !!

heeeey

Ailurophilia schreef:
    Wie??

JacksGap is an English-owned channel initiated on 12/6/2011. The channel started as a project for Jack Harries, born May 13th 1993, during his gap year, hence the name JacksGap. However over time Jack's identical twin, Finn Harries, featured in more and more videos, because, after introducing Finn for the first time, JacksGap's number of subscribers nearly doubled. Finn is now the co-owner of the channel.
    Jack and finn
    Jack (left) and Finn (right).
    To date, the duo have over 2 million subscribers and over 100 million video views. Probably the main reason for their rapid ascent to becoming "Youtube famous" is their obvious good looks, reinforced by their demographics.
    The channel adopted the slogan/themetune of "JacksGap, JacksGap, 5 minutes of your life that you won't get back," and each video is started with the line, "hi guys, how're you doing?"

Jack Harries

Finn Harries

Jacksgap!

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

Oh. Oke

26 - 02 - '16

Faisean schreef:
    (...)

Jack Harries

Finn Harries

Jacksgap!
    omg feels !! ga mn story morgen ofzo beginnen!! thanks voor de reacties x

heeeey

jaa!!! Over here!!
    En van zoella, tyler oakly, JC caylen, o2l , Casper lee, Tanja Burr, Louise, Sam pepper, Marcus butler, Alfie En al die andere peepz. Ik volg ze allemaal!

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2013 - 23:52 ]

Wie durft te verdwalen, zal nieuwe wegen vinden!

Nee en als ik de reacties hier zie, wil ik dat ook niet.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 aug 2013 - 0:05 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Yup

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."