• De titel zegt het al :')


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Bekend!!


    sommige liefdes zijn perfect, andere zijn vervloekt

    haha jij bent wel bekend voor mij!


    My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

    Onbekend


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend.


    Reality's overrated.

    Onbekend


    Can't control my second personality

    onbekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    Creative soul

    Onbekend.


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Onbekend

    Bekend (:


    Such a useless spell.

    Onbekend


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Bekend.


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Bekend


    • It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

    onbekend, mss ken ik je onder een andere usernaam.


    -

    Ik was eerst FloraBunce


    OT: Onbekend


    • It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •