• Zou je vlinders krijgen voor iemand die je al langer kent ... Lang genoeg om te weten dat wat nu groeit nooit blijvend kan zijn omdat het iemand is die uiteindelijk altijd weg vlucht naar iets anders; Simpelweg omdat het enige waar hij bang voor is, is dat hij nergens echt aan wil wennen in het leven? :c

Til hug og blod.

I'm not sure what gives me more butterflies ... The ammount of chocolate dripping of that cake or the guy haunting my brains. ._.

Til hug og blod.

Nierika schreef:
    I'm not sure what gives me more butterflies ... The ammount of chocolate dripping of that cake or the guy haunting my brains. ._.

That amount of chocolate dripping from the guy haunting your brains=win?

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Til hug og blod.

Zullen we weer ontopic gaan? (pirate)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Mag ik het even zo laten? Ben juist zo blij dat ik een beetje hulp heb om de frustratie wat minder serieus te maken. 8D

Til hug og blod.

Nierika schreef:
    Mag ik het even zo laten? Ben juist zo blij dat ik een beetje hulp heb om de frustratie wat minder serieus te maken. 8D

Dat kan, als ik het topic in off-topic mag zetten. Daar mag je helemaal los gaan. :Y)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Humpf. :')
    Oké, ik zal het proberen.

Til hug og blod.

Nierika schreef:
    (...)

Wouldn't it be a safer question to put in the middle as to "Why on earth would I trust or believe you in the first place?" 8D

And yes it is. I have one in my neck to prove it! 8D
    Hum. Sad thing is I'm not even lying.

:') Good question, why on Earth would you trust the psychopath? 8D

You have a what on your neck O.o

Also, yo picture is broken. xD

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Okammy schreef:
    Thread derailed.

Yet despite the talk of engagements and eating, there is still a rather disturbing lack of cake. So...

YOU AND YOU GODDAMNED CAKE ALWIN! COME TO OUR WEDDING AND WE'LL GIVE YOU A WHOLE DAMNED CHOCOLATE CAKE TO YOURSELF IF YOU SHUT UP ABOUT CAKE BETWEEN NOW AND THEN! XD

So, we haz a deal? :3

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juni 2013 - 0:09 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3