• Niet beschikbaar


    Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)
    Q is my life. :Y)
    And I love you too. (:
    yeah, but sometimes it's goooooooooooone *sadface*


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Silverton schreef:
    (...)yeah, but sometimes it's goooooooooooone *sadface*

    I know.. When my life is over for a few minutes/hours. *Puts also a sadface on*


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Can I have the new topic ?


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Yes. (:


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Or no perhaps you should get it


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    and you need to lookin TLLFT


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    It does'nt matter to me. (:


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Maybe I should get it...

    JEFFERSON AND SHIT.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Silverton schreef:
    and you need to lookin TLLFT

    TLLFT? *voelt zich dom*
    Mijn geheugen staat uit.


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Well, not shit as in shit, but shit as in you know. "--

    I should be studying.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    THIS IS HIS BODY THIS IS LOVE SUCH SELFISH PRAYERS I CAN'T GET ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH I CANT GET ENOUGH


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)
    TLLFT? *voelt zich dom*
    Mijn geheugen staat uit.
    the logan lerman fantopic and you can have it


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Rydel schreef:
    Well, not shit as in shit, but shit as in you know. "--

    I should be studying.


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Can I have the next topic? :x


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Silverton schreef:
    (...)the logan lerman fantopic and you can have it

    Okay. (:


    Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt

    [ bericht aangepast op 20 juni 2013 - 18:05 ]


    •*• Lululu •*•