• Adele - Someone Like You


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia.


    To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

    Olly Murs feat. Flo Rida - Troublemaker


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Gin Wigmore - Sweet Hell


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Little Mix - Change Your Life


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Cher Lloyd - Oath ft. Becky G


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Janoskians - Best friends
    I love it! (H)


    "I didn't invite you to my barbecue, so why are you all up in my grill?" - Calum Hood

    Justin Timberlake - Mirrors


    •*• Lululu •*•

    P!nk - Good Old Days


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel


    Do you live, do you die, do you bleed for the fantasy?

    radio (cat)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Jess Kellner - Know I'm No Good


    To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered


    Do you live, do you die, do you bleed for the fantasy?

    Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel