• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

My last post was something about me going to watch the movie [The Host] first, and then maybe restart reading the book :'3

Ah here it is, the topic (:

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Finally (:

It didn't take that long :'D

I was about to write a comment in the other topic and then it was full :'D aw well. Here we are again (:

Caution first, always.

If you go to one of the previous pages you might get the post back?

Well, I'm in again! Anyway, The Host seems to be a nice book. I read the beginning but I didn't finish it. Now I'm reading the Gone-series.

Tijd voor koffie.

Already a new one? =O

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Always ;3

Hmm, I think I'm going to join. Practising my English ^^ Good for me.

Stenenlikker

Welcome ;3

Yeah, me too, I might talk a lot with my cousin, but my English is still quite poor, though.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Stenenlikker

I almost always think/talk/read in English ;3

I used to go to bilingual education, but I quit.

Tijd voor koffie.