• We moesten voor Engels een kort verhaal (250 woorden) schrijven.
    Ik wilde graag even jullie mening horen, als er spellingsfouten in zitten. Please tell me.

Jenny had no idea where she was. She stopped running, her eyes searching for something familiar.
    I despise forests. She thought angrily. Everything looks the same. Nothing but trees and more trees. How am I supposed to know where the motorway is?
    She felt as if she had been running for two days in a row without stopping. Her lungs were desperately begging for air and the muscles in her legs were burning.
    She didn’t know what to do. If she paused for only a moment too long, her advantage would disappear and Dimitri would find her. He would do horrible things to her. Things she did not even dare to imagine.
    She had no choice but to rest, otherwise she would never make it to the motorway in one piece. Even if it meant there was chance that Dimitri would catch up on her.

Behind the trunk of a big oak tree there was a good hiding spot. She curled herself up on the ground in between two mossy tree roots. It felt as if she were hugged by the old tree. The dampness of the earth underneath her hands was soothing. She had always liked touching things and feeling its texture. She used to like touching Dimitri’s hair. It was soft and silky, unlike his calloused hands. She used to love his hands. They could play delicate chords on a guitar and hold a baby. They could chop wood and fix cars... but they could also choke and punch, handle a knife and make cars unclear. She used to love Dimitri and their house in the woods, she used to love the isolation of the forest, but their home had become a place full of threat and fear. She wasn’t ready to accept the fact that this forest would become her graveyard. ‘This time he won’t catch up on me,’ she whispered, as if the words would mean more when spoken out loud. Of course he would catch her, he always did. Jenny rubbed her hands, after six months she could still feel the ghostly touch of her three missing fingers.
    Of course he would find her.

Thank you for reading

I live on the pages of these books, dance between the words and get lost in the maze of pure beauty.

Jenny had no idea where she was. She stopped running, her eyes searched for something familiar.
    I despise forests. She thought angrily. Everything looks the same. Nothing but trees and more trees. How am I supposed to know where the motorway is?
    She felt as if she had been running in a row for two days. Her lungs were desperately begging for air and the muscles in her legs were burning.
    She didn’t know what to do. If she paused for only a moment too long, her advantage would disappear and Dimitri would find her. He would do horrible things to her. Things she did not even dare to imagine.
    She had no choice but to rest (Ik vind dat dit niet mooi klinkt, maar ik heb geen idee hoe ik het moet verbeteren), otherwise she would never make it to the motorway in one piece. Even if it meant there was a chance that Dimitri would catch up on her.

Behind the trunk of a big oak tree there was a good hiding spot. She curled herself up on the ground in between two mossy tree roots. It felt as if she was hugged by the old tree. The dampness of the earth underneath her hands was soothing. She had always liked touching things and feeling its texture. She used to like touching Dimitri’s hair. It was soft and silky, unlike his calloused hands. She used to love his hands. They could play delicate chords on a guitar and hold a baby. They could chop wood and fix cars... but they could also choke and punch, handle a knife and make cars unclear. She used to love Dimitri and their house in the woods, she used to love the isolation of the forest, but their home had become a place full of threat and fear. She wasn’t ready to accept the fact that this forest would become her graveyard. ‘This time he won’t catch up on me,’ she whispered, as if the words would mean more when spoken out loud. Of course he would catch her, he always did. Jenny rubbed her hands, after six months she could still feel the ghostly touch of her three missing fingers.

Mooi geschreven trouwens!(:
    Ik weet niet zeker of alles wat ik heb gedaan wel 100% juist is.;s

There is nothing more badass than being yourself

Mooi.

•*• Lululu •*•

Ik heb even naar je spelling gekeken:

Jenny had no idea where she was. She stopped running, her eyes were searching for something familiar.
    She felt as if she had been running for two days in a row without stopping. Her lungs were desperately begging for air and the muscles in her legs were burning.
    She had no choice but to rest, otherwise she would never make it to the motorway in one piece. Even if it meant there was chance that Dimitri would catch up with her.

Behind the trunk of a big oak tree, there was a good hiding spot. She curled herself up on the ground in between two mossy tree roots. It felt as if she were hugged by the old tree. The dampness of the earth underneath her hands was soothing. She had always liked touching things and feeling its texture. She used to like touching Dimitri’s hair. It was soft and silky, unlike his calloused hands. She used to love his hands. They could play delicate chords on a guitar and hold a baby. They could chop wood and fix cars... but they could also choke and punch, handle a knife and make cars unclear. She used to love Dimitri and their house in the woods, she used to love the isolation of the forest, but their home had become a place full of threat and fear. She wasn’t ready to accept the fact that this forest would become her graveyard. ‘This time he won’t catch up with me,’ she whispered, as if the words would mean more when spoken out loud. Of course he would catch her, he always did. Jenny rubbed her hands, after six months she could still feel the ghostly touch of her three missing fingers.

Mooi geschreven trouwens! (:

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)