• Sinds dit schooljaar krijg ik ook Engels. Maar voor morgen moeten we een schrijfoefening maken over onze ideale klas. Ik heb hem al af maar misschien zouden jullie hem kunnen verbeteren? Het moet in verhaalvorm zijn. Alvast bedankt.

My ideal classroom is one with beautiful colors.
    Also I want many posters from the artists I like.
    There is also a big smartboard.
    There has to be a sofa and a television.
    The chairs has to be comfortable and the tables not to big but also not to little.
    Also I want some instruments.
    And I don't want uniforms.
    And last but not least I want a big classroom, full with amazing people in it.

Also I want many posters from the artists I like.
    There is also a big smartboard.
    The chairs has to be comfortable and the tables not to big but also not to little.
    Also I want some instruments.
    And I don't want uniforms.
    And last but not least I want a big classroom, full with amazing people in it.

I also want many posters of the artists that I like and a big smartboard.
    The chairs have to be comforatble and the tables are not too big but also not too small.
    I also want some instruments and I don't want uniforms.
    And last but not least, I want a big classroom filled with with amazing people.

I'm not 100% sure though. I'm sick and can't really concentrate. ;P

colours*
    not too* big
    not too small*

Welke klas zit je als ik vragen mag?

Life is hard and then we die

I would like to have many posters from the artists I like.
    There is a big smartboard with a sofa and a television.
    The chairs are comfortable and the tables are not too big and not too small.
    I also would like some instruments and
    I don't want to have uniforms .
    Last but not least I would like to have a big classroom, full with amazing people in it.

Ik heb want vervangen met I would like ,want dat ik wat netter geschreven. ^^ en ik heb een paar fouten er uit gehaald.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 sep 2012 - 20:05 ]

Shoganai i ne~

IN de brugklas en toch vind ik het wat magertjes, erg korte zinnetjes enzo.

Tip:
    Too is van te veel, hij heeft ook een o te veel als je kijkt naar to (:
    Dus niet to big, maar too big. Savvy?

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Kun je niet beter perfect schrijven ipv ideal? Dat klinkt wat beter, denk ik.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    colours*
    not too* big
    not too small*

Welke klas zit je als ik vragen mag?

Oeps, kleine foutjes. In het tweede middelbaar van België. c:

My ideal classroom is one with beautiful colours. I’d like to have a lot of posters with my favourite artists, comfortable chairs, a big smart board, tables witch are not too big and not too little, a sofa, a television and some instruments. I don’t want uniforms and last but not least I want a big classroom filled with amazing people.

Ik heb er wat van gemaakt voor je. Kijk maar wat je ervan vindt.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 sep 2012 - 20:10 ]

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Is dit je eerste jaar dat je Engels hebt? Wat raar. In Nederland krijg je vanaf groep 7 Engelse les. Maar jullie beginnen waarschijnlijk met Frans?

Ikzelf ben ook niet geweldig in Engels schrijven hoor. Maar hetgene wat ik heb gezien, is al verbeterd door andere mensen :')

[ bericht aangepast op 25 sep 2012 - 7:27 ]

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."