RAND0MN3RD[Inactief]
    Sleipnir[Sem]
    Square[-]
    Thunderfrost[Lies]
    [Naamsverandering doorgeven]

[ bericht aangepast op 16 juli 2012 - 13:51 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Loki & his glorious hair.

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

but you didn’t have to cut me off; make out like it never happened and that we were nothing. and i don’t even need your love, but you treat me like a mortal and it feels so rough.

Ik was aan het denken. Hun shipname zou Hevans zijn, toch? Dan zou je het uitspreken als Heavens.
    'nough said.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

#i feel so bad when any guy or girl tries to date his daughter #because you show up at their door and her dad is fuckin’ Thor

Look how badass he is while holding that baby

#I can imagine him using his Thor voice on her #like when she’s crying in the middle of the night#I can imagine him using his Thor voice on her #like when she’s crying in the middle of the night #WHAT IS WRONG DAUGHTER OF MINE#DO YOU REQUIRE NOURISHMENT#WHY DOTH YOU TORMENT ME SO PRECIOUS ONE

But what if he used it on the guy who came to the door for his daughter?

TELL ME, MIDGARDIAN. WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS TOWARDS MY DAUGHTER?

I AM OBLIGED TO INFORM YOU NOW THAT ANY DISRESPECT TOWARDS HER SHALL SURELY END POORLY FOR YOU.

WHOSOEVER DATETH MY DAUGHTER

IF HE BE WORTHY

SHALL POSSESS

THE BLESSING OF THOR

and watch when the time comes, he’ll just be like “Hey, mate, treat her good okay? Bring her back before eleven please. Drive safely.”

I THINK WE HAVE TO WORRY MORE ABOUT HER GODFATHER, TOM LOKI HIDDLESTON TBH.

#ohohohohohohohrhioehehehheheh i followed you in my car to make sure you paid for her dinner hehehehehehehehe #i’ll literally come into your house and kill you if you break her heart #hehehehehehee

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Ik ben verliefd op deze plaatjes. :9~

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Barnabas schreef:
    Ik ben verliefd op deze plaatjes. :9~

Ik zet je bij Loki's army.
    Never enough people to take over the world.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry