• Superpairings
    Ik moet gewoon weten of ik echt de enige op deze site ben die Loki en Thor shipt. I have so many feelings for this ship. Ze passen gewoon perfect bij elkaar. En hun verhaal met elkaar- urgh PERFECTION.
    Als je het shipt, laat dan even een reactie achter (: Ook andere avenger-ships zijn welkom.
    Oh en reacties van 'Ieuw incest' horen hier niet thuis. Because

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juni 2012 - 20:20 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

En deze is gewoon adorable;

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2012 - 0:11 ]

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

I think something has just died inside of me. The cuteness.

That was it. Going to bed. c:

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2012 - 0:13 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Ik ship Loki eigenlijk met alles en iedereen ehehe. Mijn OTP is Loki/Darcy, though, maar Loki/Thor is ook goed. Heel goed zelfs n_n

Caution first, always.

Loki schreef:
    Ik ship Loki eigenlijk met alles en iedereen ehehe. Mijn OTP is Loki/Darcy, though, maar Loki/Thor is ook goed. Heel goed zelfs n_n

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2012 - 1:48 ]

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2012 - 12:10 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Loki schreef:

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Dit kwam ik tegen op Tumblr;

scyllaya:
    Incest in folklore
    Incest in folklore is found in many countries and cultures in the world. Most commonly you may encounter it in myths and legends of gods, but sometimes even god-like beings and other mythological characters.

There are many pantheons which we can list as examples.

In Greek mythology, Zeus and Hera were brother and sister as well as husband and wife. They were the children of Cronus and Rhea (also married siblings). Cronus and Rhea, in turn, were children of Uranus and Gaia (a son who took his mother as consort). Cronus and Rhea’s siblings, the other Titans, were all also married siblings like Nyx and Erebus. Myrrha committed incest with her father, Theias, and bore Adonis.

In Egyptian mythology, the gods frequently married their siblings. For example, Shu and Tefnut are brother and sister and they produced another pair of gods, Geb and Nut. Their children wereIsis, Osiris, Set and Nephthys; Isis married Osiris, and Set Nephthys.

In Chinese mythology, Fu Xi was a god-king who took his sister Nüwa as his bride.

In Norse Mythology it is said that Freyr and Freyja were committing incest, and also that Njörðr had Freyr with his sister. This is also indicated in the Ynglinga saga which says that incest was legal among the Vanir.

(More examples)

Now… I made this post because I’m sick and tired of people getting their panties in a twist about some people shipping two Norse Gods who are step-brothers.

Here are my conclusions:

1) They’re gods, not humans. Gods tend to do this sort of thing… regularly (see above). It’s quite common you might say.

2) It’s fictional!

3) Incest is a taboo (among humans!), because of inbreeding. A) In this case they’re both male B) Even in case of children (e.g. Lady Loki, mpreg etc.) they would not be related by blood, because they’re step-brothers and belong to completely different species.

4) It’s fucking fictional!

5) It’s none of your business what other people ship.

6) IT’S MOTHERFUCKIN’ FICTIONAL

7) You really have nothing better to do than post hate about something that has zero influence on your life?

So calm down, mind your own business, stop spreading hate and leave people alone. You don’t have to like it, but that gives you no reason to start hating on people. Because doing that, my dear friend, is a lot more nasty than any sort of incest.

Thank you.

Amen.

Pessimist schreef:
    Dit kwam ik tegen op Tumblr;

(...)

Amen.

Day is made.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2012 - 14:24 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Hugvengers.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2012 - 15:08 ]

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the fuck is the ceiling?"

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2012 - 16:03 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry