• Superpairings
    Ik moet gewoon weten of ik echt de enige op deze site ben die Loki en Thor shipt. I have so many feelings for this ship. Ze passen gewoon perfect bij elkaar. En hun verhaal met elkaar- urgh PERFECTION.
    Als je het shipt, laat dan even een reactie achter (: Ook andere avenger-ships zijn welkom.
    Oh en reacties van 'Ieuw incest' horen hier niet thuis. Because

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juni 2012 - 20:20 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

hmmm.. ik heb deze hele avengers hype gemist, maar ik vind de plaatjes wel grappig

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death & darkness nothing more. - albus dumbledore

PS:

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

The topic is alive and I like it.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Ik wil schrijven aan m'n TA-verhaal, maar eerst moet Marthe een hoofdstuk schrijven :c

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

Hiddlesworth schreef:
    PS:

die zag ik in de thorki tag. Ovaries; gone.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Thunderfrost schreef:
    @Pessimist; I need to follow you. (cat) Link? ^-^

Here you go ^^
    http://possessed-freedom.tumblr.com/

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

Thunderfrost schreef:
    (...)
    die zag ik in de thorki tag. Ovaries; gone.

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

I find that there are many, many reasons to ship Science Boyfriends, and I will now create a nice little list for anyone’s convenience.
    First and foremost (and most obviously) the science. Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are both geniuses in there own right and, as Tony says within moments of meeting Bruce, “Finally, someone who speaks English.” For all his life Tony has had to simplify his thoughts around people so that they could understand him. But with Bruce he doesn’t need to because he’s intelligent enough to just get it. They speak the same language, which allows Tony to be more of himself around Bruce then he is with anyone else. When Loki’s men attack we can see how annoyed Tony is that he has to dumb his language back down when talking to Steve. “You see the red lever?”. True that Steve is at a disadvantage, but reigning himself in in this manner is something he’s used to. As for Bruce, he’s encountering someone who learned his entire field of expertise in one night, just to have a conversation with him. If that’s not flirting with science, I don’t know what is.
    Since the accident, Tony is the only one who hasn’t been afraid of Bruce. Even Betty was still afraid of the Hulk in the end. Tony isn’t afraid of the Hulk, and he doesn’t ignore the Hulk. We look at Natasha: she wouldn’t even try to talk to him without an army outside. We look at Steve in the lab: he would just as soon leave Bruce by himself. He doesn’t want Tony or anyone else bothering him in case something happens. And then we look at Tony. Whereas everyone else had been tip-toeing around him, Tony refused to do that. For the first time in a long time, Bruce had been taken and accepted for who he was. Which is something that he can’t even do for himself at this point. He doesn’t want to kill him or capture him or study him. He just wants to get to know him.
    Tony believes in Bruce. He believes he has control, and he believes that the Hulk can be good. Which again, is something that Bruce can’t even give to himself. Even after Loki escapes the Helicarrier, and Bruce is god knows where, Tony believes in him. As they engage in battle, Tony asks Steve, “Is Banner here yet?”. Tony is the only one of all of them who thinks Bruce will show up. And when he does pull up, Steve says, clearly, “He’s here. Just like you said.” There’s no way that Bruce didn’t hear that. Tony believes in him, and he knows it.
    They both know what its like to come face to face with their own demons. To see the manifestation of all that is bad within them. For Bruce the Hulk, for Tony the explosive that literally had his name on it. They’ve both been there, both been called monsters. So its not just the science - they understand each other on an emotional level as well. And they may be the only ones who can do that for each other.
    Where Tony is loud and outgoing Bruce is soft-spoken and introverted. When they’re together, Bruce gains the confidence he deserves whereas Tony learns that life doesn’t always have to be in the fast lane. “You need to strut.” They both teach each other something about themselves - their characters complete each other.
    On a whole different note - have you seen these guys? Do you have eyes? Are you looking at that picture? Who wouldn’t want to ship them? There are blogs dedicated to Mark Ruffalo’s hair, and nothing even needs to be said about Robert Downey Jr. Seeing them together is both extremely adorable and extremely sexy at the same time.
    At the end of the movie, they basically have the clichéd “driving off into the sunset together” moment. It is heavily implied that they go off and do science together. Hence the Science Boyfriends. Could you want a more perfect ending than that?

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Thunderfrost schreef:
    (...)

I still believe in Stony 8D

Hiddlesworth schreef:

Clint schreef:
    (...)

and I still dislike science brothers. XD I'll sail away with the Thorki/hiddles/stony/frostiron ship!

Clint schreef:
    (...)

Me too. I ship both. Ik zie al helemaal voor me hoe Tony alles probeert uit te leggen aan Steve.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry