• I love every single one of you. You're all beautiful just the way you are.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 mei 2012 - 20:46 ]

What's so bad about being different?

eat shit and drop dead

HALLOOOOOO, NU M'N LAPTOP HET DOET, LOOPT M'N MOBIEL TE KUTTEN, WTFF.
    MAARJAAA, VANDAAG M'N LAATSTE EXAMEN EN DAN ZOMERVAKANTIEEEEEEE EN WE HEBBEN ER ZIN IN HOOR. YAYAYAYYAY.

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

7 AM WAKING UP IN DE MORNING, GOTTA BE FRESH GOTTA GO DOWNSTAIRS. GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL, GOTTA HAVE CEREAL. SEEING EVERYTHING THE TIME IS GOING
    TICKING ON AND ON, EVERYBODY'S RUSHING. GOTTA GET DOWN TO THE BUS STOP, GOTTA CATCH MY BUS, I SEE MY FRIENDS..

[ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2012 - 11:40 ]

Some things are changing too much.

Having seen Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik kissing each other all over the place this week, it's probably not that suprising that the pair have now confirmed that they are in fact an item. Hurrah!

Turning up to be interviewed with rest of her Little Mix bandmates, Perrie came over all bashful about the whole thing. She couldn't resist telling This Morning hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby just how great it is to be dating a member of One Direction though.

"Obviously we are together and I think everybody knows that now. I'm really, really happy."

Way to make us well jel Pezza, but surely it must be difficult trying to make it work when you're both off on tour all the time?

"It's kind of good, in a good way. We [in Little Mix] think it's better!

"You're more understanding because you 'get it' and it's more exciting when you see each other," she added.

While we really think these two could not be cuter, we really weren't expecting Perrie and Zayn to have rekindled their romance with the help of an electric scooter. It may sound a tad on the weird side, but check out the whole interview for yourself..

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

Hoi, ik heb ZOMERVAKANTIEEEEEEE <3 Maar ik ga zakken denk ik.

When schreef:
    Having seen Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik kissing each other all over the place this week, it's probably not that suprising that the pair have now confirmed that they are in fact an item. Hurrah!

Turning up to be interviewed with rest of her Little Mix bandmates, Perrie came over all bashful about the whole thing. She couldn't resist telling This Morning hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby just how great it is to be dating a member of One Direction though.

"Obviously we are together and I think everybody knows that now. I'm really, really happy."

Way to make us well jel Pezza, but surely it must be difficult trying to make it work when you're both off on tour all the time?

"It's kind of good, in a good way. We [in Little Mix] think it's better!

"You're more understanding because you 'get it' and it's more exciting when you see each other," she added.

While we really think these two could not be cuter, we really weren't expecting Perrie and Zayn to have rekindled their romance with the help of an electric scooter. It may sound a tad on the weird side, but check out the whole interview for yourself..

Yay for 'em. (:

Requille schreef:

SSST IK MOET NOG EEN EXAMEN.
    Same feeling here..

Requille schreef:

Ik heb nog meer dan een maand school + 13 examens over 2 weken. -_-

He says: "Live fast and die young, forget the past and move on. What's done is done."

MAAR HOI IEDEREEN! :'D <3

He says: "Live fast and die young, forget the past and move on. What's done is done."

HOI KATOO <33

HOI.

AndyMerry schreef:

omg, perfection. <3

HOIHOI JOËLLAAA <3

HI KATOO <3