• Ik had echt geen idee of dit al bestond, maar anders is het topic erover toch niet echt populair meer.

Het is heel simpel. Je kiest gewoon de mooiste username van de 2 boven je. Degene na mij, moet dan maar een lege post zetten. XD

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Missouri

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:46 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Missouri

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Doitsu

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Symphonia

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Symphonia.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Aero

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:51 ]

Symphonia

Pretty is just a pretty word.

CURLYMONSTER.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:58 ]

Both

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Konayuki

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Konayuki

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Sherlockshit

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Serieus? Fuck y'all.
    Malikshake.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Flemish

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Flemish

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.