• laatste was One Direction

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Antiek

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:45 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Kast.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Narnia

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:46 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Hout

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Hagrid's zelfgemaakte blokfluit

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:47 ]

Harry Potter

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Hermelien

ron

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Rood haar

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:52 ]

Ed Sheeran.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Gitaar

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Piano.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Klassiek

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:57 ]

Klassieke muziek

[ bericht aangepast op 20 mei 2012 - 13:58 ]

Chopin