• WE ARE WALKING IN ONE DIRECTION.

ILOVEY'ALL.
    Oh ja je kan altijd bij me terecht, oké?

[ bericht aangepast op 18 april 2012 - 13:59 ]

i'm broken, do you hear me.

LETSMALIK schreef:
    Blugh crying big time..
    i'm a fucked up mess. i am not going to get through this. i'm hoping to be dead tomorrow. not waking uo again. never...

Meh :C
    You're alive tomorrow. Really buh:C
    And you can get through this. You're strong okay.

What's so bad about being different?

I'm not fucking strong. i'm not strong at all. i wanna die. it's the only thing on my mind. and i feel like i'm not worth it to be alive. not to have great friends. i'll be forever alone. i'll be friendless. i'll kill myself.

Some things are changing too much.

Meh, i'll stop now.
    love you girls.. <3

Some things are changing too much.

LETSMALIK schreef:
    I'm not fucking strong. i'm not strong at all. i wanna die. it's the only thing on my mind. and i feel like i'm not worth it to be alive. not to have great friends. i'll be forever alone. i'll be friendless. i'll kill myself.

You're worth to have great friends.
    You're one of the funniest, sweetest persons on this fucking world okay. I know this world is damn ugly. But you're damn amazing.
    And we all love you and care about you.

Joella, please don't think like that, you're an amazing person, who deserves all the best in this world. we all love you to bits, you'll never be friendless <3

He says: "Live fast and die young, forget the past and move on. What's done is done."

Joella alles wat je nu gisteren zei klopt niet, ik ben soms ook helemaal op omdat ik het beu ben, ik wil er soms ook een einde aanmaken maar dat helpt helemaal niks. Geloof me! Het blijft echt niet regenen hoor. Probeer sterk te blijven meid,alles komt goed hoor vertrouw me maar en gast jij forever alone? Check mij dan eens? Serieus wees eens positief gast! Maar ik ben er wel voor je!

Sorry voor mijn gegast haha xxxxx

HELLOOOOO.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

HOI FABIENNE, ik ben nu al weer door want moet eerst studeren en dan kom ik terug ^^ DOEIDOEI <3333333333333

HOI.
    ik heb volddoende voor sector werkstuk. bam

hoi

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

ROBIN <3

okaay ik ben hier nu heel even in shock.....
    ik heb net een facebook bericht van sebas en omg

iemand help.

VERTEL

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.