• Babes I love you all so much. You're the best friends you can get. xxxx

[ bericht aangepast op 5 feb 2012 - 19:32 ]

What's so bad about being different?

GANGBANG schreef:
    MARRIT AAPJE VAN ME <33333
    EEKHOOORNTJE <33333

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

HoranyNiall schreef:
    (...)
    Hahah, dat snap ik, maar ik hoop dat het nu weer even wat rustiger wordt met school en nu we weer gewoon hier blijven kan ik wss ook vaker op mijn mobiel komen en dat kon bij tiny niet ;D
    We zitten nu ook niet meer in Tiny, wat ik wel beter vind, want ik heb het hier zo erg gemist, dus dan is het inderdaad makkelijker om hier te komen via iPhone (:

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

GANGBANG schreef:
    (...)I don't hate you, I love you. I really really do.
    And you know that you can tell it to me right? But if you don't want to, you don't have to. But if you want, I'm always here for you <3

9 of the 10 times i got hate, and it is just my own fault. everything.
    And I have one big mask.. I'm not that happy girl. i'm a girl who is crying everyday, untill the moment I have to go to school or something. or till the moment i fall asleep.
    Someone told me twice that he was going to kill himself if i didn't..

Some things are changing too much.

HAI ALLEMAAL C:

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

GANGBANG schreef:
    (...)We zitten nu ook niet meer in Tiny, wat ik wel beter vind, want ik heb het hier zo erg gemist, dus dan is het inderdaad makkelijker om hier te komen via iPhone (:

Daarom, en ik heb het voor elkaar dat hij ´s avonds weer boven mag, dus kan ik dan komen (:

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Maliksshoes schreef:
    (...)
    9 of the 10 times i got hate, and it is just my own fault. everything.
    And I have one big mask.. I'm not that happy girl. i'm a girl who is crying everyday, untill the moment I have to go to school or something. or till the moment i fall asleep.
    Someone told me twice that he was going to kill himself if i didn't..
    I wish we could trade lifes, so I get all the hate and you don't. Cause you don't deserve all the hate. You're such a beautiful girl, and all the haters are just so jealous cause you're perfect <3

GANGBANG schreef:
    (...)I wish we could trade lifes, so I get all the hate and you don't. Cause you don't deserve all the hate. You're such a beautiful girl, and all the haters are just so jealous cause you're perfect <3

I'm not beautiful. I am a ugly fat girl.
    and don't say that this isn't true, cause it is.
    for more than 9 years, i hear it everyday.

Some things are changing too much.

yippie het is weer eens zo ver, de ene elft van de klas heeft ruzie met de andere helft, ik word er echt zo scheitziek van elke keer D:

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Maliksshoes schreef:
    (...)
    I'm not beautiful. I am a ugly fat girl.
    and don't say that this isn't true, cause it is.
    for more than 9 years, i hear it everyday.
    NO IT'S NOT THE TRUTH. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, AND NOT FAT. YOU'RE AMAZING, AND PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THAT.

HoranyNiall schreef:
    yippie het is weer eens zo ver, de ene elft van de klas heeft ruzie met de andere helft, ik word er echt zo scheitziek van elke keer D:
    Dat lijkt me zó kut ;o
    Gelukkig hebben wij dat nooit.

Wie maakt nieuwe topic?
    Wauw, zo lang geleden dat die vraag is gesteld he ;o

HoranyNiall schreef:

Jottum.
    Ik tweette vandaag in het tussenuur: ''Doelloos rondlopen, omdat het kan.'' Kreeg ik een indirecte: ''Omdat je geen vrienden hebt.'' tweet naar mij terug gestuurd. Och en ze zouden me opvangen omdat m'n beste vriendin me liet vallen, oh wat zijn ze toch weer aardig.
    Haters.

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

GANGBANG schreef:
    (...)Dat lijkt me zó kut ;o
    Gelukkig hebben wij dat nooit.

wij hebben het te vaak, omdat de helft gewoon naaiers zijn.

CHARRY schreef:
    (...)

Jottum.
    Ik tweette vandaag in het tussenuur: ''Doelloos rondlopen, omdat het kan.'' Kreeg ik een indirecte: ''Omdat je geen vrienden hebt.'' tweet naar mij terug gestuurd. Och en ze zouden me opvangen omdat m'n beste vriendin me liet vallen, oh wat zijn ze toch weer aardig.
    Haters.

ok, zoiets heb ik gelukkig nog nooit gehad, maar dat lijkt me ook kut.. ):

Ik heb eigenlijk echt een kapot leuke, gezellige klas.
    Maar er is maar één meisje waar ik echt mezelf kan zijn.
    Want eigenlijk is ze precies hetzelfde als mij; Verslaafd aan een band / acteur ofzo. Alleen bij haar kan ik echt fangirlen, want zelf doet ze het even hard

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt