• Babes I love you all so much. You're the best friends you can get. xxxx

[ bericht aangepast op 5 feb 2012 - 19:32 ]

What's so bad about being different?

FABIENNE <33333

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

Maliksshoes schreef:
    (...)
    Everybody hates me, and don't say things like this..
    I don't hate you, I love you. I really really do.
    And you know that you can tell it to me right? But if you don't want to, you don't have to. But if you want, I'm always here for you <3

WOOT, ik kan gewoon al 2 dagen achter elkaar komen :´D

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

HoranyNiall schreef:
    WOOT, ik kan gewoon al 2 dagen achter elkaar komen :´D
    gelukkig wel <3333

Maliksshoes schreef:
    (...)
    Everybody hates me, and don't say things like this..

JOELLA, IK WEET NIET WAAR HET OVER GAAT, MAAR IK HAAT JE NIET EN IK GA JE OOK NOOIT HATEN SCHAT.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Maliksshoes schreef:
    (...)
    Trust me, you are going to hate me.
    All of you.

Stfu and don't you dare to say that in my face. I'm really going to hit you hard. Up until now I haven't hated you one bit, so why would I ever do so?
    Joella is Joella, no matter what you did in the past or what you do now. Because it doesn't change how you are personally.
    Honestly.
    Have I ever told you about the boy I've loved for 4 years? If you only knew about his lifestyle you would be shocked, yet convinced for sure.

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

HELLOOOOOOOOOO

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

GANGBANG schreef:
    (...)gelukkig wel <3333

Ik wil echt weer vaker gaan komen, maar het mag gewoon niet, maar nu is mijn vader sporten dus kan ik er op (:

MARRIT AAPJE VAN ME <33333

HoranyNiall schreef:
    (...)
    Ik wil echt weer vaker gaan komen, maar het mag gewoon niet, maar nu is mijn vader sporten dus kan ik er op (:
    Ik snap het, maar ik vind het al geweldig om je gewoon weer even te spreken, hihi <3

Tumble schreef:
    HELLOOOOOOOOOO

MARRITTAART<33333

MARRITTTTTT <33

HOI FABBBIEEEE<333

GANGBANG schreef:
    (...)Ik snap het, maar ik vind het al geweldig om je gewoon weer even te spreken, hihi <3

Hahah, dat snap ik, maar ik hoop dat het nu weer even wat rustiger wordt met school en nu we weer gewoon hier blijven kan ik wss ook vaker op mijn mobiel komen en dat kon bij tiny niet ;D

CHARRY schreef:
    HOI FABBBIEEEE<333

HOI CHANOUUUUUUUUU