• For everyone who believes in Drarry:

The story of all stories

Once upon a time there were two Bad boys. They kept their Erased Love alive during The Afterwar. Though they were eachother's Perfect Enemy, and they swore to Never fall in love, they still loved
    Being Wacthed.
    Sometimes they fight, like Snakes&Lions, though their love is Surreptitious&Mellifluous. But in this Secret life they live, One moment can change everything.
    When love takes over, there will be pain, heartache and
    Broken Promises.

'This will remind you,' Draco said, 'That You ain’t gonna tie me down.'
    'I can’t stop now,' the other boy answered. How could he know that When you play with fire you get burned?
    'We all have our scars,' the blonde said sadly. 'I can't love you.'
    'No,' Harry replied with tears in his eyes. 'How could you love me when your heart is stone cold?'
    'I guess the urge to kiss you is just expressing how much I hate you!' Draco replied angrily. 'I never asked for you to love me!'
    'But Loving you is like breathing, so how can I stop?' Harry said softly.
    'Would you kill for the one you love?' Draco asked, ignoring Harry's question.
    'Of course,' Harry said.
    Killers are quiet and so was his voice.
    'Would you Hit me one more time?' Draco asked, trying to change the subject. It was time for them to part ways.
    'How can I?' Harry asked. 'I love you, you know that We’re meant to be
    .'

List of awesome Drarryheads:
    Gancanagh = Elise
    Suspenders = Elise
    BookLover = Evelien
    TIAM = Kimberly
    LoveLost = Sharon
    Oppugno = Rosa
    Orchideous = Nicky
    Smugness = Glenn
    Patronum = Evelien
    Pukkelxding = Annick
    Paynelinson = Lies
    Saph = Lizz
    Tragically = Karin

Every Saturday is Drarry-day!

'DracoCervus is extreem besmettelijk, dus als je niet besmet wilt worden: rechtsboven is het vaccin, gewoon even klikken'.

Soundtrack

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

:')

Muh, I really want more ink and I can't find the right image :'(

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I'd know what I want, maja...
    Da overleef ik nie :')

Ik heb er geen pijn van.
    Echt alles eraan is zo... verslavend. Die geur in de tattooshop, het zoemen van da machientje als ze bezig zijn, gewoon op uw gemak kunnen zitten en denken, da gelukzalig gevoel als t af is en het mooier is dan ge dacht...

*Le sigh*

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Don't make me jealous D:

Onlangs deden we in de les zo'n relaxatie oefening en we moesten ons inbeelden dat we een huis/winkel binnenwandelden. Raad eens wat er in mij opkwam, een tattooshop -_-

[ bericht aangepast op 20 dec 2011 - 16:16 ]

At least you've been there :3

Als je het echt wil moet je het doen, niet niet doen omdat je denk dat het pijn gaat doen. Maar denk er goed over na want het kan er niet meer af en ne keer ze bezig zijn kunnen ze niet meer stoppen.

Ik heb er zelf ook meer of een jaar over getwijfeld voor ik het gedaan heb.

I know, maar ik denk er nu eigenlijk al best wel lang over,
    en als ik het niet zou doen, is het omdat ik een zielepoot ben die snel pijn heeft,
    en omdat een tattoo niet echt leuk is als reden dat uw moeder u vermoordt :')

Ik was al 19 dus mijn ma vond zelf dat ze er niet echt meer iets van kon zeggen.
    En ik vind zelf dat het iets moet zijn met betekenis en niet omdat ge het cool/mooi vindt.

Neenee, da weet ik :3

wat is het eigenlijk dat ge wilt?

Op mijn ene pols Smile, of iets in die aard,
    en op de andere het DH-teken, maar niet te groot.

DH? :$

Deathly Hallows (;