• Kan iemand me vertellen wat dit liedje met A-Team te maken heeft? Ik vraag het me al heel lang af.:)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

Niks volgensmij

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

niets, zo heeft hij hem gewoon genoemd.

"if you cant get someone out of your head, it maybe supposed to be there."

Vaag.

Ich habe keine Idee.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

"...I think when it says she in the class A-Team, he is probably talking about what the men who sleep with her say about her. They probably recommend her to friends etc. ..."

"... She's pretty and has potential but got stuck in the ruk of 'the A team' in other words, a heroin addict who sells her body for drugs then takes said drug to 'escape to the motherland' shes 'trapped in a daydream' she hates reality and its a vicious circle for her. ..."

"... The way I see it, by "in the Class A Team", many people seem to think it means 'class a drugs'. I believe it means she's working with 'a class' people, like business men, layors, and other high ranking members of society. ..."

SongMeanings

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

JUKEB0X schreef:
    "...I think when it says she in the class A-Team, he is probably talking about what the men who sleep with her say about her. They probably recommend her to friends etc. ..."

"... She's pretty and has potential but got stuck in the ruk of 'the A team' in other words, a heroin addict who sells her body for drugs then takes said drug to 'escape to the motherland' shes 'trapped in a daydream' she hates reality and its a vicious circle for her. ..."

"... The way I see it, by "in the Class A Team", many people seem to think it means 'class a drugs'. I believe it means she's working with 'a class' people, like business men, layors, and other high ranking members of society. ..."

SongMeanings

Dank je!:)

krijg gelijk het deuntje van de serie in mn hoofd haha

SchoenVeter schreef:
    krijg gelijk het deuntje van de serie in mn hoofd haha