• *O*


    -

    Rembrandt


    Shoganai i ne~

    Rembrandt


    "No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, O

    Parachutes (:


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Annabeth


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive

    Annabeth


    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

    ILOVEELENA


    "Your life. Your choice. Think about what you want."

    ILOVEELENA


    Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

    ILOVEELENA


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Rembrandt


    Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

    Annabeth

    Enobaria


    Of course i'm mad, i'm a hatter after all

    WeasleyKing


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Annabeth


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Ebba

    Ebba


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)