• I wish only one thing and it’s gotta be you. I want everything about you even though you’re taken what makes you beautiful is that we make the same mistakes and you stole my heart. Tell me a lie and i don’t want more than this but to stay up all night and save you tonight.

LOVE YOU ALL !

[ bericht aangepast op 2 nov 2011 - 14:33 ]

i'm broken, do you hear me.

ik van die Warzone alleen maar een preview vinden?

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

xJoellaMalik schreef:

Omdat die moest (aa)

JOELLA WAAR HAAL JIJ AL DIE PLAATJES VANDAAN??

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

NiallsNandos schreef:
    (...)
    Idd, Max is eng als hij achterop die botsauto zit xd

Jaa inderdaad.
    en dan Nathan en Siva met die pruiken xdd

Some things are changing too much.

NiallsNandos schreef:
    ahahh Sanne vraagt leuke liedjes en Joëlla en ik zeggen gelijk alles van the wanted (:

(aa)

NiallsNandos schreef:
    (...)
    JOELLA WAAR HAAL JIJ AL DIE PLAATJES VANDAAN??

Tumblr (:

iHoran schreef:
    ik van die Warzone alleen maar een preview vinden?

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

xJoellaMalik schreef:
    (...)
    Jaa inderdaad.
    en dan Nathan en Siva met die pruiken xdd

hahah ik reageerde precies hetzelfde als Nathan in dat clipje xd

One Direction in the german BRAVO. ( my print - so if you use it please give the credit to me.
    Totally cute, very talented and highly coveted! Since One Direction were established at the UK-Casting-Show “X Factor”, they have been called THE new dreamboy-band! But how can a girl impress the boys? What do they like in a girl? BRAVO met Liam, Niall, Zayn (all 18), Harry (17) and Louis (19) and asked them about that.
    BRAVO: Tell us, how does your dreamgirl have to be like?
    Louis: I want a girl who can laugh about my jokes - even about the bad ones (grins).
    Niall: Yes, she should be funny. And as crazy as I am.
    Harry: I like cheeky girls. The look isn’t very important to me. She has to be lovely enough that I can introduce her to my mother, though.
    Zayn: I think it’s important that I can talk with her about everything and anything.
    Liam: I think girls who are a bit shy are really cute.
    BRAVO: Who is your celebrity crush?
    Niall: Demi Lovato, because she has a cute smile.
    Zayn: Actress Megan Fox!
    Harry: Frankie from The Saturdays. I’ve had a crush on her since years.
    Louis: Cheryl Cole is totally my type of girl.
    Liam: I like the singer Leona Lewis.
    BRAVO: Guys, who of you is still single ?
    Bravo: Who of the boys is already taken?
    Niall: I am single. I split up with my last girlfriend, called Holly, about a year ago because I had to concentrate on my career on XFactor. We’ve only been dating for a few months but it was still a hard desicion to break up. But we’re still in contact.
    Zayn: There’s a girl I like at the moment, but we’re not dating. It’s pretty hard to be in a relationship when I’m in a different country every day. Because so I wouldn’t be able to give that girl what she deserves.
    Louis: I also really like a girl at the moment. She also knows that I like her very much and we’re flirting a lot. But we’re not dating yet. If we ever will, you’ll be the first to know - promised!
    Harry: I’m not datin anyone at the moment. It’s already been two years since I’ve been in a relationship. But I’m not looking for a girlfriend desperately - It would be nice to have one though.
    Liam: I’m already dating my girlfriend Danielle since 10 months and I’m really happy. I got to know her at XFactor - she was working as a dancer. When I first saw her at the rehearsels I was like: ‘WOW, she’s really hot!’ She looks a little bit like Leona Lewis. But making her fall in love with me wasn’t really easy.. Trust me.
    BRAVO: Why ?
    Liam: At the beginning Danielle was really unsure. I was at that time only 17 and she already 23. But then when we got to know us better, it was clear for us
    that it will work.
    Sorry if I made some mistakes.

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

NiallsNandos schreef:
    (...)
    hahah ik reageerde precies hetzelfde als Nathan in dat clipje xd

Whaha ik ook (:

HEY YOU GUYS. ik ben er <3 :Y)

can we fall one more time? stop the tape and rewind <3

CHARRY schreef:
    One Direction in the german BRAVO. ( my print - so if you use it please give the credit to me.
    Totally cute, very talented and highly coveted! Since One Direction were established at the UK-Casting-Show “X Factor”, they have been called THE new dreamboy-band! But how can a girl impress the boys? What do they like in a girl? BRAVO met Liam, Niall, Zayn (all 18), Harry (17) and Louis (19) and asked them about that.
    Louis: I want a girl who can laugh about my jokes - even about the bad ones (grins).
    Harry: I like cheeky girls. The look isn’t very important to me. She has to be lovely enough that I can introduce her to my mother, though.
    Zayn: I think it’s important that I can talk with her about everything and anything.
    Niall: I am single. I split up with my last girlfriend, called Holly, about a year ago because I had to concentrate on my career on XFactor. We’ve only been dating for a few months but it was still a hard desicion to break up. But we’re still in contact.
    Zayn: There’s a girl I like at the moment, but we’re not dating. It’s pretty hard to be in a relationship when I’m in a different country every day. Because so I wouldn’t be able to give that girl what she deserves.
    Louis: I also really like a girl at the moment. She also knows that I like her very much and we’re flirting a lot. But we’re not dating yet. If we ever will, you’ll be the first to know - promised!
    Harry: I’m not datin anyone at the moment. It’s already been two years since I’ve been in a relationship. But I’m not looking for a girlfriend desperately - It would be nice to have one though.
    Liam: I’m already dating my girlfriend Danielle since 10 months and I’m really happy. I got to know her at XFactor - she was working as a dancer. When I first saw her at the rehearsels I was like: ‘WOW, she’s really hot!’ She looks a little bit like Leona Lewis. But making her fall in love with me wasn’t really easy.. Trust me.
    Liam: At the beginning Danielle was really unsure. I was at that time only 17 and she already 23. But then when we got to know us better, it was clear for us
    that it will work.
    OEH ZAYN DIE IEMAND LEUK VIND, EN LOUIS, MAAR DAT IS NATUURLIJK ELEANOR. EN IK BEN WEL ZO GEK ALS NIALL :Y)

CHARRY schreef:
    that it will work.

ZAYN VIND IEMAND LEUK?
    Oke, weten we dat ook weer..
    (:

SCHATJES IK GA ME EVEN OMKLEDEN VOOR DE VOETBAL <33333

hahah, ik heb ook maar even een map met nathan foto's gemaakt, omdat het er nu al te veel zijn xdd

Bodirection schreef:
    HEY YOU GUYS. ik ben er <3 :Y)

BO <33