• I wish only one thing and it’s gotta be you. I want everything about you even though you’re taken what makes you beautiful is that we make the same mistakes and you stole my heart. Tell me a lie and i don’t want more than this but to stay up all night and save you tonight.

LOVE YOU ALL !

[ bericht aangepast op 2 nov 2011 - 14:33 ]

i'm broken, do you hear me.

Some things are changing too much.

NiallsNandos schreef:
    (...)
    BO <33

heyhey Fabienne <333

can we fall one more time? stop the tape and rewind <3

HAAAY SCHATJES<3

What's so bad about being different?

Ik heb een licht blauw en roze lampje als ik een ping krijg (aa)

LIANNE PANNE <3

Do you have any hidden talents?
    Harry: I can juggle!
    Niall: You always say that.
    Liam: You should start working on a zoo, Harry. Or on a circus.
    Niall: I can draw a little.
    Liam: I can make weird noises.
    Louis: Niall can fart the intro to What Makes You Beautiful.
    Zayn: Come on guys, stop it. It's not Niall's fault that he farts all the time.
    Niall: I don't fart all the time!

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

HOI LIANNNNEEEE. <3

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

LIANNE <333333

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

xJoellaMalik schreef:

:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~ IK GA VANDAAG ECHT NOG EENS DOOD VAN ALLE 1D EN NATHAN FOTO'S :'D

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Owja Joëlla, als we nog een story over Nathan gaan maken moeten we denk ik wel snel zijn, want anders heeft iemand anders er straks al een gemaakt en dan zijn we geen tendzetter meer xdd

NiallsNandos schreef:
    (...)
    :9~:9~:9~:9~:9~ IK GA VANDAAG ECHT NOG EENS DOOD VAN ALLE 1D EN NATHAN FOTO'S :'D

Im sorry.
    DON'T DIEE xd

NiallsNandos schreef:
    Owja Joëlla, als we nog een story over Nathan gaan maken moeten we denk ik wel snel zijn, want anders heeft iemand anders er straks al een gemaakt en dan zijn we geen tendzetter meer xdd

Jaaa (:

xJoellaMalik schreef:
    (...)
    Im sorry.
    DON'T DIEE xd

ahahah weetje, Jay is ook wel knap maar Nathan blijft het meest sdoiuhfdujsf van hun :p

HALLO *gooit Swagggg*

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John