• [ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

- The last look back is black -

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

-lacht-

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

That moment when someone bumps into you and doesn't say 'excuse me' or 'sorry'

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

geweldig dit :'D

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Lilium schreef:

Gek genoeg heb ik dat nooit gedacht XD

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Midna schreef:

dat is zoooooooo herkenbaar, lol(nerd)

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

Een mens zijn is veel te moeilijk,
    tijd om een kat te zijn.

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

Midna schreef:
    (...)

Gek genoeg heb ik dat nooit gedacht XD

Ik ook niet, maar vond het wel een grappig plaatje haha ^^

Lilium schreef:

-out-

Alis volat propriis.

Funnybot schreef:
    tijd om een kat te zijn.

XD

Funnybot schreef:
    tijd om een kat te zijn.

<3

Destroy what destroys you.

- The last look back is black -