• there is only ONE DIRECTION

they light up our world like nobody else, it's gotta be them !

[ bericht aangepast op 23 okt 2011 - 11:23 ]

i'm broken, do you hear me.

*O*

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

KABAAAM

Some things are changing too much.

Dit faalt echt hard eh hahah.
    Die jongen uit A'dam -Mike- had mij dus dik gezien & hij was in de Mac, met z'n vrienden en toen ging ie naar buiten omdat ie mij zag.
    Maarja ik was weer es blind(A)

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

HOI SCHATJES <3333333

hebben jullie dat gelezen van Harry & Caroline ;o

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

iHoran schreef:
    HOI SCHATJES <3333333

hebben jullie dat gelezen van Harry & Caroline ;o
    Jaaaa ;o

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

SANNE <333

eigenlijk geloof ik er niet zoveel van..
    dit gaat dezelfde kant op als Harry & Madison..
    en Zayn met een filmster.
    maar ja, mijn mening

xJoellaMalik schreef:
    SANNE <333

eigenlijk geloof ik er niet zoveel van..
    dit gaat dezelfde kant op als Harry & Madison..
    en Zayn met een filmster.
    maar ja, mijn mening
    ja ik weet het ook niet, maar ik heb zo een stuk gelezen waaronder stond ja Caroline wilt niks anders dan vrienden blijven ofzo.

iHoran schreef:
    (...)ja ik weet het ook niet, maar ik heb zo een stuk gelezen waaronder stond ja Caroline wilt niks anders dan vrienden blijven ofzo.

NOU BETER.
    i like that, want dan is er toch ook niks aan de hand (:

Dat heb ik precies neit gelezen :o

Chiam schreef:
    Dat heb ik precies neit gelezen :o

ik ook niet ;o

ben ik even half,
    ik wordt zo naar mijn werk gebracht omdat mijn fiets daar nog staat xd

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

HFDJSKHFKSDF LIAM IN DE DIERENTUIN.

Houis schreef:
    (...)

ik ook niet ;o

ben ik even half,
    ik wordt zo naar mijn werk gebracht omdat mijn fiets daar nog staat xd

oh ik moet ook werken --''
    vast weer tot negen uur ;o

ANOTHER year, another X Factor romance...

But when I heard that one half of the unlikely pairing was 31-year-old Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack and the other is barely-out-of-nappies One Direction stud Harry Styles, 17, my jaw hit the floor.

My spies witnessed the pair in a clinch last Sunday at London’s exclusive W Hotel, where the cast and crew of the show were enjoying late night drinks and letting off some steam after a busy day at the office.

Harry clearly thought he had nothing to lose when he made his move on the presenter.

My spy reveals: “You could tell Harry was loving every moment. He was poised ready for quite some time as they were talking, and in the end Caroline didn’t say no.

“They had a big passionate snog and it caused mild hysterics with the group of people they were with. They looked really into each other and left in a cab together, eventually going their separate ways – much to the amusement of the group.”

After their embrace Harry tweeted: “Sometimes things happen and you suddenly get a whole new outlook on life.” Ah, young love. Literally.

Even more hilariously, since they touched ­tonsils at the party, both Caroline and Harry have been tweeting about having sore throats and colds. Clearly they passed each other the lurgy!

Harry tweeted yesterday (shown, right): “Woke up with man flu and a sore throat today.”

Hours before, Caroline had tweeted: “Woke up with the sorest throat and huge glands!!!” Harry has made no secret about the fact he’s fancied former I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here Now host Caroline. In August he told the official X Factor website: “If Caroline Flack is ­reading this, say ‘Hi’ from me. She is gorgeous!”

He even got his mate Tim Dean – a producer on Xtra Factor –­ to send Tweets to Caroline in September to persuade her to date him. One tweet from Tim read: “@carolineflack1 I think you should consider dating @Harry_Styles he’s oh so handsome + charismatic and defo not sat next to me now!”

Obviously there’s something rather creepy about the fact Caroline (pictured below, ­yesterday) is 14 years older than Harry, but there is no need for anyone to call social services –­ I’m told it was just a bit of one-off fun.

A pal reveals: “She had a couple of snogs and things would never have gone any further. She’s laughing about it now.

“Harry’s a lovely guy, very ­charismatic and they get on like a house on fire. You forget how young he is when you’re with him. She’s ­definitely not going to be ­following up the snog. They will stay friends, but that’s about it.”

hehhe, die Louis foto daarboven ;D

The soul needs autumn.

Chiam schreef:
    (...)

oh ik moet ook werken --''
    vast weer tot negen uur ;o

nee ik hoef gelukkig niet te werken
    alleen gisteren was het donker en ik moet door de polder naar huis fietsen, dus mocht ik mijn fiets daar laten staan en ben ik opgehaald.
    maar nu moet ik mijn fiets gaan halen

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.