• Maak gewoon de zin af. (: Ik zal beginnen;

You know you're a Potterhead when you feel like you're cheating on JK Rowling when you read a book that isn't in the Harry Potter series.

tumblr; youknowyoureapotterheadwhen

[ bericht aangepast op 13 okt 2011 - 19:24 ]

Winter is coming.

You know you're a Potterhead when you draw Harry P. on your arm with hearts around it

Firm believer of all that is magic

You know when you're a potterhead, when think it's the best decision ever to star alan rickman as snape.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

You know you're a Potterhead, when JKR has given you the inspiration to write you're own book.

-wauw mijn engels faalt-

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Is hier al geen topic van? ;x

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

You know you're a potterhead when you are seriously thinking about getting a tattoo with the sign of the Deathly Hallows.

STUDIO schreef:
    Maak gewoon de zin af. (: Ik zal beginnen;

You know you're a Potterhead when you feel like you're cheating on JK Rowling when you read a book that isn't in the Harry Potter series.

Zelf bedacht zeker. (X

You know you're a potterhead when you send in suggestions to the original youknowyoureapotterhead blog.

You know you're a potterhead when you hear the word 'love' an immediately think of Snape.

You know you're a potterhead when you needed a nightlight for years because you were afraid of Dementors.

Felix

you know you're a potterhead when you know more about history of magic then of the history of your own country.

You know you're a potterhead when you relate everything you hear to Harry Potter

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

You know you're a potterhead when you think Lumos every time you turn a light on.
    Nee. Die komt niet van mij, daar ben ik eerlijk in.

I'm not smug, ma'am, it's just the unfortunate shape of my face.

You know you're a potterhead, when you leave smiling the topic :3

Let it come and let it be

Hier is volgens mij al een topic over :X

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

You know you're a potterhead, when you think about how Snape would say 'obviously' every time you hear it.

You know you're a Potterhead when the word Always means more than the word Love.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 okt 2011 - 17:55 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

You know you're a Potterhead If You awnserd once in you life Always when someone asked you : after all this time? You still read Harry Potter?

-Ditismijoverkomenenzelfverzonnen- : D

[ bericht aangepast op 13 okt 2011 - 18:54 ]

=

CrazyChicken schreef:
    Zelf bedacht zeker. (X

Dat zeg ik toch niet? (; Ik kwam hierdoor gewoon op het idee en ben daar dus ook maar gelijk mee begonnen.

Kyou schreef:
    Hier is volgens mij al een topic over :X

Weet ik niet, eigenlijk. Anders; Sorry!

Winter is coming.

You know you're a potterhead when you almost cry when you hear the word "Always"

Shoganai i ne~

You know you're a Potterhead when you sing the Hogwarts song after every family dinner.

Winter is coming.