• Maak gewoon de zin af. (: Ik zal beginnen;

You know you're a Potterhead when you feel like you're cheating on JK Rowling when you read a book that isn't in the Harry Potter series.

tumblr; youknowyoureapotterheadwhen

[ bericht aangepast op 13 okt 2011 - 19:24 ]

Winter is coming.

Regenade schreef:
    You know you're a potterhead when you are seriously thinking about getting a tattoo with the sign of the Deathly Hallows.

Fly high across the sky, from here to kingdom come.

*Schreeuwt*

Alis volat propriis.

Regenade schreef:
    You know you're a potterhead when you are seriously thinking about getting a tattoo with the sign of the Deathly Hallows.

Winter is coming.

You know you're a Potterhead when you see a black-haired guy with a big nose walk on the street and scream: 'SEVVIE, I'M COMING, I'M TWICE THE WOMAN LILY EVANS WOULD ÉVER HAVE BEEN!'

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

You know you're a Potterhead when you hear the word 'nose job' and think of Voldemort.
    You know you're a Potterhead when you are bored like hell and therefore stalk this topic.

Felix

You know you're a Potterhead when you think every lesson: "we're not gonna use magic?" with the voices of Harry and Ron in HP5.

-let niet op spellingsfouten-

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

You know you're a Potterhead when you your brother abuse for Muggle.

-Zullen we het de volgende keer op Nederlands houden, mijn Engels faalt hard-

[ bericht aangepast op 15 okt 2011 - 15:10 ]

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

Draconifors schreef:
    You know you're a Potterhead when you your brother abuse for Muggle.

-Zullen we het de volgende keer op Nederlands houden, mijn Engels faalt hard-

Haha, je kan het nu toch ook gewoon in het Nederlands doen? :')

Winter is coming.

@STUDIO: Oh yay, mijn Engels faalt ook...

You know you're a Potterhead als je the Kings Speech kijkt en als je de stem van Micheal Gambon hoort je heel hard: "DUMBLEDORE!" roept! Is mij overkomen.

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

You know you're a Potterhead when you know the song black and yellow is obviously about Hufflepuff.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 okt 2011 - 11:20 ]

Winter is coming.

You know you're a Potterdhead when je denkt:"CEDRIC DIGORRY!" elke keer als je Edward Cullen in de Twilight films ziet.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 okt 2011 - 22:36 ]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A POTTERHEAD when you cried about the end of Harry Potter

You know you're a potterhead when you scream "RON! I'M COMING! DON'T BE AFRAID, I'M HERE!" whenever you see a readhead walking the streets.

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

You know you're a Potterhead if you always keep believing in the power of magic

If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer

You know you're potterhead when your favorite band is the Weird Sisters :Y)