• Wie wil voor mij dit tekstje naar het Engels vertalen? Omdat ik zelf niet goed ben in Engels en toch wel een redelijke tekst wil hebben, vraag ik dat aan jullie users.

Liefste speler

Zoals je weet, bestaat er het programma The X effect. Jij bent uitgenodigd om samen met je vriend/vriendin naar ons resort te komen in LA voor een maand. Je gaat daar een geweldige tijd beleven. Je komt voor verrassingen te staan, met misschien een beetje drama er bij en een hoop avontuur.

We zien je daar!

Alvast bedankt!

Dearest contestant,

You probably know about the tv-show called The X effect. You have been invited to come to our resort in L.a. for a whole month, together with your partner. We promise you an amazing time. you'll find a lot of surprises, with maybe a little bit of drama and a lot of adventure.

We'll see you there!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Dearest contestant,

As you know, there excists a program The X effect. You are invited to come together with your boyfriend/girlfriend to our resort in LA for a month. You will have a great time there. You will get to face suprises, with maybe some drama and a lot of adventure.

We'll see you there!

[ bericht aangepast op 9 okt 2011 - 14:06 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Dear player.

As you know, there's a show called 'The X effect'. You are congradionally invited to come to our resort situated in LA for a month together with your friend. You're going to have a wonderful time over there. It's going to be a surprising and amazing experience, mixed with drama and a bit of adventure.

We're looking forward to seeing you.

Not all those who wander are lost.

Dearest player

You've probably heard of 'The X-Effect' before. You have been invited to stay in our resort in LA with a plus one of your choice. A great time lies ahead of you, we promise! You will face surprises, mixed with a little drama and a lot of adventure...

See you there!

[ bericht aangepast op 9 okt 2011 - 14:20 ]

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Dearest player As you know, there is the show The X effect. You are invited to join your boyfriend / girlfriend to come to our resort in LA for a month. You go there to experience a great time. You will be surprised, perhaps with a little drama there and a lot of adventure. we'll see you there!

You gave me forever within the numbered days and I am grateful.

Dearest player

As you know, there's a program called 'The X Effect'. With this letter you are invited to come to our resort in LA, and are you allowed to choose one of your best friends to come with you. You don't want to miss it, together you will have a wonderfull time. This month will bring a lot of surprises, perhaps with a little drama and of course with a lot of adventure.

We will meet you there!

[ bericht aangepast op 9 okt 2011 - 14:27 ]

Numbers.

Wat zij zeggen.