• Ik heb dit even uitgetypt in het Engels ... Omdat ik het eigenlijk naar een Engelstalig lifestyle forum stuurde, en het er zo iets makkelijker uitkwam. Ik hoef geen medelijden o.i.d, ik wilde dit er gewoon even uit typen, om het deels uit mijn systeem te krijgen. Ik deel het hier ook, omdat dit de enige twee forums/sites zijn ... Waar ik me er genoeg geaccepteerd voor voel om me zo nu en dan echt bloot te geven.

I hope noone will mind this rant alot ... I just need to get a little bit of it out of my system.
    While I am aware of how big of losses others have had (here) ... Or how much to deal with ... I can't get around it. Reality kills me. I have a fiancee living 24.000km away, who I have only seen 2 times in 4 years ... Wich makes me lonely onto my bones. I own a pet girl, but am unable of having her closeby alot, because of -again- distance -and money worries around that- and the fact we both still live at our parents. I feel stressed out because I have a job I hate and that doesn't make that much money, but is to good to give up in these times. I am worried, because I have certificates, but they don't count as a real diploma, so above all other money concerns I have to save up to study again. My family is mostly insane and I feel caged in my own city, because I don't have the money to move out of my parental house ... Or get a car, even if it would be to have some more mobility to go around or maybe even get a better job. I am depressed, because no matter where we would marry, me and my fiancee would have a big ass hard time to be able to live together ... Since our countries suck about letting people in. I am frustrated because I have an artblock, that has bin going on for several months now, making me unable to let most of these frustrations out in pictures or writing ... And I still can't let go certain things out of my past. And having no people around that really understand it. They know it, but they don't REALLY understand it. All by all and by alot more then this, I feel out of my own skin, and like fitting in nowhere. I want to flee. :(

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2011 - 13:42 ]

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

You're lucky my English is above avarage...

Anyway, I can relate to your lonely and locked up feelings, seeing as my own situation is simular to yours. I would want to give you advise, to let your your feeling in your art, writing, etc. But seeing as you have an art-block, I suppose you can't.

I'm sorry, I can't give you any words on advise. Just, I hope you and your fiance will find a way to happiness together. From what i've read on the forum he lives in New Zealand, which is further then where my fiancee lives, so you're kind of an example to me. If you can make it, then so can I.

Eitherway, I wish you the best of luck. i'm sorry I can't give you any good words of advise, and I'm sorry I couldn't get myself to type this in Dutch. After reading your message, my brain wired for English automatically.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

guys, I know, my grammar sucks ass, but your grammar is even worse. and you guys have a lot of typo's. Just sayin'.

well, first of all; what exectly do you mean with having a pet girl? Like a dog or cat of something? I don't get that part.

and second, indeed, reality sucks ass. My boyfriend lives in another country, too, and yesterday I traveled 8 hours from his place to mine. I only see him in the weekends. but we still skype, so why don't you do that? or msn, facebook, whatever works out best for you two.
    money is a bitch. just so you know. find another job, right now nobody gets around with only one job. and a wedding is very expensive. so is a car, a study, an appartement,...
    and let those frustrations out in other ways then just art. go scream, run around your block, eat some chocolate (but not to much!), etc etc.

and for the rest, I have no idea how to cope with your problems. I don't know what advice I should give. but I hope it helped?

Maybe we should doubt our fears instead our dreams.

Snorlax schreef:
    guys, I know, my grammar sucks ass, but your grammar is even worse. and you guys have a lot of typo's. Just sayin'.

well, first of all; what exectly do you mean with having a pet girl? Like a dog or cat of something? I don't get that part.

and second, indeed, reality sucks ass. My boyfriend lives in another country, too, and yesterday I traveled 8 hours from his place to mine. I only see him in the weekends. but we still skype, so why don't you do that? or msn, facebook, whatever works out best for you two.
    money is a bitch. just so you know. find another job, right now nobody gets around with only one job. and a wedding is very expensive. so is a car, a study, an appartement,...
    and let those frustrations out in other ways then just art. go scream, run around your block, eat some chocolate (but not to much!), etc etc.

and for the rest, I have no idea how to cope with your problems. I don't know what advice I should give. but I hope it helped?

Absolutely don't fucking care about typos right now and I WISH I could see my fiancee every weekend. Getting another job is nearly impossible, because I work fulltime and usually don't have the required papers. Letting out through art is my way of letting go, since other things just work for very short times. We do use msn, facebook and whatever, but that doesn't take away that much of a distance when you want to touch, smell and hear somebody. You don't need to tell me most things, as I gained enough life experience to know them ... But what reality allows you to do with that remains a totally different aspect. Sadly.

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

I understand it, it feels like being locked up in a world that's not much bigger than your home and job. Like there's nothing else, everything lives at the internet. And no matter how big your desire is to get somewhere else, to live the life you wanna live, the money, the situation, everything holds you back to your own, small imprisoning. Hunney, I'm sorry I can't be there with you. I wish I could give you the world you wanna live in, give you all the money you need to be with Vall, give you the best wedding ever. If I ever had the chance to give you that, I would do it. The only thing I can do for you now, is being a nice pet whenever you feel like having me and hoping that it releases you from your problems. I love you Nanc <3

Life is hard and then we die

Hmmm, ik ben toch echt te lui om in het Engels te typen.

Ik heb heel vaak het verlangen om uit mijn stad weg te gaan, ergens compleet anders te gaan wonen en compleet andere mensen te ontmoeten (op een paar mensen na dan). Maar dat kan ik niet. Omdat ik, net zoals jij, het geld er niet voor heb en er bovendien veel te jong voor ben.
    Het liefst zou ik gewoon nooit meer naar school gaan en doen wat ik leuk vind. Eigenlijk vind ik dat iedereen daar het recht op heeft. Helaas is er geen uitweg (tenzij je helemaal weg gaat natuurlijk) en ben ik verplicht om naar school te gaan. Daarna zal ik toch op een of andere manier aan geld moeten komen. Dat kan, wat mijn grootste wens is, door een schrijfster te worden. Dat zou het mooiste zijn; geld verdienen door te doen wat je echt leuk vindt. Maar de kans is relatief groot dat ik gewoon vijf dagen in de week in een kantoor werk, tot mijn 67ste.

Ik zou liever dood gaan dan dat laatste zou gebeuren. Op een dag ga ik deze stad uit en ga ik doen wat ik zelf wil doen. Hoe kinderachtig dat ook klinkt, ik doe het lekker toch wel (:. Ik weet niet of ik jou dit kan aanraden, aangezien ik zelf nog niet weet hoe het allemaal gaat lopen. Maar voor altijd ontevreden zijn, daar is toch ook niets aan?

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2011 - 14:24 ]

i put the fun in funeral

PinkiePie schreef:
    Hmmm, ik ben toch echt te lui om in het Engels te typen.

Ik heb heel vaak het verlangen om uit mijn stad weg te gaan, ergens compleet anders te gaan wonen en compleet andere mensen te ontmoeten (op een paar mensen na dan). Maar dat kan ik niet. Omdat ik, net zoals jij, het geld er niet voor heb en er bovendien veel te jong voor ben.
    Het liefst zou ik gewoon nooit meer naar school gaan en doen wat ik leuk vind. Eigenlijk vind ik dat iedereen daar het recht op heeft. Helaas is er geen uitweg (tenzij je helemaal weg gaat natuurlijk) en ben ik verplicht om naar school te gaan. Daarna zal ik toch op een of andere manier aan geld moeten komen. Dat kan, wat mijn grootste wens is, door een schrijfster te worden. Dat zou het mooiste zijn; geld verdienen door te doen wat je echt leuk vindt. Maar de kans is relatief groot dat ik gewoon vijf dagen in de week in een kantoor werk, tot mijn 67ste.

Ik zou liever dood gaan dan dat laatste zou gebeuren. Op een dag ga ik deze stad uit en ga ik doen wat ik zelf wil doen. Hoe kinderachtig dat ook klinkt, ik doe het lekker toch wel (:. Ik weet niet of ik jou dit kan aanraden, aangezien ik zelf nog niet weet hoe het allemaal gaat lopen. Maar voor altijd ontevreden zijn, daar is toch ook niets aan?

Dat stadium ben ik al ontgroeid en heet ook weer realiteit ... Ik geef mijn dromen nooit op, maar weet dat die niet zomaar op te rapen zijn.

Severed schreef:
    (...)

Dat stadium ben ik al ontgroeid en heet ook weer realiteit ... Ik geef mijn dromen nooit op, maar weet dat die niet zomaar op te rapen zijn.

De definities van realiteit en dromen hoeven niet zoveel van elkaar te verschillen. Je moet alleen weten hoe je ze vervormt.

i put the fun in funeral

PinkiePie schreef:
    (...)

De definities van realiteit en dromen hoeven niet zoveel van elkaar te verschillen. Je moet alleen weten hoe je ze vervormt.

En hoe je ze moet bereiken, wat vaak heel anders is dan je dromen.

Severed schreef:
    (...)

En hoe je ze moet bereiken, wat vaak heel anders is dan je dromen.

Ik ben te perfectionistisch om alles naar mijn zin te krijgen. Ik weet dus niet echt hoe het is om een droom te bereiken.
    Waarschijnlijk is het maar een verbindingsstoornis tussen mijn emotionele en cognitieve brein, maar ik denk dat alle dromen mogelijk zijn. Nu is de vraag alleen of ik niet te ver door gedraaid ben en de werkelijkheid totaal is ontwezend in mijn dromen. Als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel ;D.

i put the fun in funeral

I guess I'm one of those who know but not fully understand, since my situation is a lot different than yours. The things you want to reach and do are beyond my imagination and out of my perspective. Even though I'd like to help, I'd never find the right words to do it. And even if I knew, would those words be welcomed?
    I know you want to make the best out of life and enjoy more of the things that have been given to you, but life isn't quite helpful in giving you the means to do it. So you try to find these means yourself. And it's hard. I know some employers who give their staff an education within their facility so they can get their diploma after all. But I don't know if that applies to your situation. Maybe it's worth a shot? :]
    You said you want to flee. Same goes for me. So why not do it? Go on a walk to an unknown destination, headphones on, mind set to zero.
    I know it's kinda useless advice I'm giving, but I think you were already expecting that. There's not much I know, but I know this: you are determined to reach your goal, but exhausted from the battle to gain it. I know you'll find a way, but until then.. try to find happiness in things that are close. It'll give you the strength to carry on :]

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

C18 schreef:
    I guess I'm one of those who know but not fully understand, since my situation is a lot different than yours. The things you want to reach and do are beyond my imagination and out of my perspective. Even though I'd like to help, I'd never find the right words to do it. And even if I knew, would those words be welcomed?
    I know you want to make the best out of life and enjoy more of the things that have been given to you, but life isn't quite helpful in giving you the means to do it. So you try to find these means yourself. And it's hard. I know some employers who give their staff an education within their facility so they can get their diploma after all. But I don't know if that applies to your situation. Maybe it's worth a shot? :]
    You said you want to flee. Same goes for me. So why not do it? Go on a walk to an unknown destination, headphones on, mind set to zero.
    I know it's kinda useless advice I'm giving, but I think you were already expecting that. There's not much I know, but I know this: you are determined to reach your goal, but exhausted from the battle to gain it. I know you'll find a way, but until then.. try to find happiness in things that are close. It'll give you the strength to carry on :]

Sums it up pretty perfectly Sam :[