• Heeej <3
    Ken je dat probleem dat je zo verliefd bent en het mooi wilt verwoorden maar niet de juiste woorden vind?
    Schrijf met al je inspiratie of quotes hier korte liefeszinnen (:
    Bv: For the world you're someone
    For someone you're the world ...

<3

Love just is.

(Dat is kort!)

Felix

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

I don't want anyone else to realize how amazing you are.

Everyday that goes by it seems like I discover something new about you to love.

When the angels ask what I loved most about life, I'll say you.

If you truely love someone, you'll forgive the unforgivable.

There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there.

True love is knowing a persons faults, and loving them even more for them.

Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I know it is.

I told myself I would never love again, as much as I didn't want to, you came along and made me.

No matter how ugly you think you are, that special person that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that.

I love you not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me.

When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed I had the urge to laugh with you, but when you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.

If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

At first you didn't mean much to me but now you're all I need.

The truest test of love is if you're willing to keep fighting for it.

We are all a little weird, life's a little weird, and when we find soemone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and call it love.

You make me smile for no reason what so ever, you make me laugh at the unfunnest things, but most of all you make me love you when I shouldn't be loving you.

I hug you and I almost feel like that's where I belong, and honestly, that's the only place I want to be.

Heb je hier iets aan? :)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

i'm yours

ask her if she wants to stay a while

CrazyChicken schreef:
    Love just is.

(Dat is kort!)

Dat is van Lost and Delirious!

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

StoryBelle schreef:
    (...)

Heb je hier iets aan? :)

Jaaa ! Dankjewel (:
    Den 3de vindk trouwens echt heel mooi

Padalecki schreef:
    (...)

Dat is van Lost and Delirious!

Jah kwam mij ook bekend voor (:

Dude, I like you

zoiets?

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

I love you.

Oke, ben geen Tokio Hotel fanaat, maar ik vind 'Du bist nicht alleine, ich bin an deiner Seite,' een geweldige zin.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

XxNessiexX schreef:
    Dude, I like you

zoiets?

jhaa (: