• 'DracoCervus is extreem besmettelijk, dus als je niet besmet wilt worden: rechtsboven is het vaccin, gewoon even klikken'.

NO SPARKLES ALLOWED.

Soundtrack

Dramione-lovers: gtfo.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2011 - 13:39 ]

[ bericht aangepast door een moderator op 20 aug 2011 - 21:23 ]

Every word written is a victory against death | Michel Butor

Obliviatum schreef:
    (...)
    jaahh!
    oma Drarry x'D

Vind ze vast leuk :'D

@BeHuffelpuf, hai Eileen :3

Obliviatum schreef:
    (...)
    jaahh!
    oma Drarry x'D
    o.o *ziet het voor zig* *trauma*

Shoganai i ne~

laat haar dit lezen
    dan snapt ze het wel

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

ik moest lachen

'The greatest shipping you will ever find in the Harry Potter universe. Involves Draco and Harry, with Draco usually topping (Harco/Haco is where Harry tops). Can cause an intense amount of fangirling and fantasizing.
    Girl 1: I read an amazing Drarry fanfiction last night!

Girl 2: I prefer Dramione instead of Drarry.

Girl 1: I will kill you.'

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

What the hell is "Drarry?"
    Just don't Google image it.

Me: SO i read another Drarry last night.
    Friend what is it again?
    Me: it's slash between Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy
    Friend: OH YEAH i was reading this one where Draco gets hit with ....

-died-

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

wie wil drarry video's???

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Obliviatum schreef:
    wie wil drarry video's???

Ik wil wel (wbw)

Hey iedereen.

Story: Draco is singing this as he is in love with Harry but he continues to act like he hates Harry around other people. They had a fight and he is trying to figure out why he acts the way he does, Harry however cannot stop thinking of Draco and still loves him. So he has a talk with Hermione and confesses to her that he is in love with Draco and that he wants to get back together but he is tired of hiding their relationship. SO Draco writes him a note telling him he's serious and he'll prove how he loves him. During Care of Magical creatures Draco declares his love for Harry and Harry forgives him and takes him back.

Remember in first year, when Draco offered Harry to be friends and he refused? Harry is starting to regret it. Now he wants to be Draco's friend, and maybe even something more. But it's too late.

In beginning of the video, Harry is all by himself at Hogwarts, wishing he could be in Hogsmeade with everyone else. Above all, he's wishing he could be with SOMEONE else. Harry imagines having a great time with Draco, only to realize it could never be true. He finally decides to sneak into Hogsmeade under his invisibility cloak, and sees Draco with his friends. Unnoticed by everyone else, he silently watches Draco.

Back in school, Draco teases Harry, not knowing how much it really hurt him. Harry is very frustrated and he can't get Draco out of his head.

In class, he tries to talk to Draco about it, and few moments later he receives a note. Feeling hopeful, he reads it, only to find it to be another insulting remark from the Slytherin. He just couldn't take it anymore. Hermione is the only one who seems to notice the changes in Harry and his different attitude towards Draco. She confronts him about it, and tries to convince him to give up without success. Then Hermione had an idea...

DON'T READ PAST HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING
    With her time turner, she took Harry back to first year, when he made his fateful decision.(The B&W parts are what had already happened in the past and the colored parts are what Harry is doing now to change his fate.)

Harry had now made up his mind, and he firmly shook Draco's hand. After being questioned by the Sorting Hat which house he wanted to be placed in, he said he wanted to be in Slytherin with Draco.
    And he got his wish.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Er kome der nog hoor ;3
    btw: de laatste van hierbove is de mooiste

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2011 - 18:23 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

IK BEN ER WEER.
    EN OMG *FANGIRLING* ZOVEEL DRARRY TERUGLEZEN EN VIDEOS KIJKEN!!!

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever rema

Quotes:
    "For all I know, Harry and Draco could happen" -Tom Felton

"Harry and Draco have a weird love/hate relationship" -Tom Felton

"We are not enemies, we love each other really" -Tom Felton

" 'I’d take you on anytime on my own,' said Malfoy. 'Tonight, if you want' "
    PS-Ch 9

"Harry’s mind worked feverishly and his dreams, when he finally fell asleep, were broken and disturbed by images of Malfoy…"
    HBP-Chapter 21

"Malfoy gasped and gulped and then, with a great shudder, looked up into the cracked mirror and saw Harry staring over his shoulder"
    HBP-Chapter 24

"Malfoy was screaming and holding Harry so tightly it hurt"
    DH-Chapter 31

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Omg I love Drarry video's <3 (als er niet te veel sex dingen inzitten T_T).

Maar effe een vraagje, weet iemand een spreuk waarmee je (bijvoorbeeld) een vlek kan verwijderen ofzo, of als je iets gemorst hebt dat je het daarmee weghaalt?

Is een nieuwe Drarry-story leuk om te lezen?

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2011 - 19:02 ]

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.