• hey,

wie kent er een leuke site voor leuke plaatjes van beroemdheden?
    bijv: chris brown enzoo?

x

Its me myself and I s00 you will never see me cry (dat is tog een signature ding?)

Weheartit.com heeft heel veel leuke :'3

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Weheartit & Tumblr :')

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Trouwens, je mag geen topic met hoofdletters

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

omgg dankjewelll!! egt zoo leuke plaatjes!!!!!!

Its me myself and I s00 you will never see me cry (dat is tog een signature ding?)

owjha sorry voor die hoofdletters

Twitter vind je heel af en toe ook wel wat.
    Maarvooral tumblr en we heart it.

What's so bad about being different?

echt super leuke fotos!!!!
    heeft iemand nog meer sites?

google :D?

Life is hard and then we die

Deviantart?

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

sweetandtalented.com

Rainbows on my staircase ~

wie heeft meer?

echt leuke sites!

...?

http://pmp-oneinamillion.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html