• Wiejj, daar was ik blij mee haha. (cat) Wie is er zo lief om het te lezen? ^^

There she sat, in the sand, her chubby baby fingers playing with the water all around her. A golden strip of sunlight touching the upper part of her head, made her fair hair look even lighter. She turned around and watched me with two big hazel eyes, like I just grabbed the moon from the sky. That gaze, it gave me goosebumps. She seemed so conscious of the world around her, yet at the same time unaware, unknowing she still had to find her place in it. Another wave rushed up the sand, drowning her small, yet pale feet for a few seconds. “Where does that sun go at night?” She hadn’t been talking in a while, so when she started speaking, her voice clear and pure as a raindrop just fallen, I shivered. “She goes to sleep, like we do,” I answered. “Sleep, behind a bed of hills, so that next day when we wake up, she’s there with new energy to illuminate the world.” She nodded, seemingly content with my answer. Knowing her way of thinking, I could tell she was probably trying to picture it in that weird, little mind of her. She watched the sea from underneath her pitch black eyelashes, her floral, red summer dress dancing to the rhythm of the wind. “But then, when it’s summer...” She hesitated, but I knew she was about to come up with a complete theory to discard whatever I just told her. “When it’s summer, she needs more energy, doesn’t she? So won’t she oversleep, so that when we wake up, we’re alone in the dark?” I shrugged my shoulders, surprised, because her thoughts didn’t really match her age. “She won’t,” I said resolutely. “She’s got the moon to wake her up, don’t you think that after hours, he has enough of his night shift?” “I do,” she said. I “But then what about the moon, won’t he be tired of shining all night, so tired he’ll fall asleep before working time is over? So that, when we wake up, we’re still alone in the dark?” I sighed. I loved how her mind seemed to fight all of my thoughts away, but it started to tire me finding she wouldn’t take any of my answers without firing another question at me. “There are stars,” I said though. “Millions of stars, so that when one of them closes its eyes too early, the others are still there to wake the moon.” That made her fall silent. I smiled; it was quite a thing that I had just achieved. “So, basically, we’ll never wake up alone in the dark?” She pulled up her knees, and grabbed my hand. “Never.” I stroked her hair, and wrapped my arms around her. “You’ll never ever wake up to find yourself alone in the dark.”.

Destiny is what you're supposed to do. Fate is what kicks you in the ass to make you do it.

Seriously, ik haat je! Hoe kan je zo vssdfsdjfhsdjf goed zijn. Well done! :')

We accept the love we think we deserve.

geen zin om te lezen ;x
    Ik heb alleen de laatste zin gelezen, mooi (:

Me so good.

wauw, echt mooi. ik zou hem inlijsten, echt. <3

Beautiful.

Then I defy thee, stars. Romeo Montague

Wow, respect, ik wou dat ik dat kon :'D

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

Pyro schreef:
    Wow, respect, ik wou dat ik dat kon :'D

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Ik vind dit eigenlijk niet zo mooi. Er zijn een paar zinnen die ik meerdere keren moest lezen voor ik ze begreep.Zinnen die op een ander lijntje verder gingen waar ik ze niet echt kon linken met de vorige.
    maar, gefeliciteerd met je 9.

"we are definetely four good reasons not to have children" - Bill Kaulitz

Endlich schreef:
    Ik vind dit eigenlijk niet zo mooi. Er zijn een paar zinnen die ik meerdere keren moest lezen voor ik ze begreep.Zinnen die op een ander lijntje verder gingen waar ik ze niet echt kon linken met de vorige.
    maar, gefeliciteerd met je 9.

If you keep looking for that happy ending, you are never gonna get it right