ik zoek bands like:
    we are the ocean
    you me at six
    Bring me the horizon
    Bullit for my valentine
    Black Veil Brides
    Hawthorne Heights

Everyone Hase A Darkside

30 Seconds To Mars, AFI - A Fire Inside, All Time Low, Avenged Sefenfold, Bon Jovi, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, cinema bizarre, Coldplay, Dead By April, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Escape the fate, foo fighters, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Heavenwood, Hollywood undead, ill nino, It's Alive, Judas Priest, Kamelot, Kiss, KoRn, Loser, Madina Lake, Mayday Parade, Panic At The Disco, Papa Roach, paramore, Pilar, Red Jump Suit Apparatus, Rev Theory, Rides Again, Rise Against, Seether, Seether, Shinedown, Simple Plan, Skillet, Sonic Sydicate, Story of the Year, sum 41, The Fray, The Offspring, Three Days Grace, trapt, Wolfmother, Yellowcard, zebra head.

BAM.

Vanilla Sky :'D

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Celestial schreef:
    30 Seconds To Mars, AFI - A Fire Inside, All Time Low, Avenged Sefenfold, Bon Jovi, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, cinema bizarre, Coldplay, Dead By April, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Escape the fate, foo fighters, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Heavenwood, Hollywood undead, ill nino, It's Alive, Judas Priest, Kamelot, Kiss, KoRn, Loser, Madina Lake, Mayday Parade, Panic At The Disco, Papa Roach, paramore, Pilar, Red Jump Suit Apparatus, Rev Theory, Rides Again, Rise Against, Seether, Seether, Shinedown, Simple Plan, Skillet, Sonic Sydicate, Story of the Year, sum 41, The Fray, The Offspring, Three Days Grace, trapt, Wolfmother, Yellowcard, zebra head.

BAM.

Ook hallo O___o

Daar heb ik niks meer aan toe te voegen...

Toch wel ... HIM <3

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Knoxville schreef:
    (...)

Ook hallo O___o

Toch wel ... HIM <3

en CKY <3

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Knoxville schreef:
    (...)

Ook hallo O___o

Toch wel ... HIM <3

whahaha :'D

thnx allemaal!! <333

Everyone Hase A Darkside

Rise To Remain? :'D

Caution first, always.

Laufeyson schreef:
    (...)
    en CKY <3

Jaaaa , en dan vooral
    - even zoeken-
    96 quite bitter beings

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Knoxville schreef:
    (...)

Jaaaa , en dan vooral
    - even zoeken-
    96 quite bitter beings
    THIS ^^^^^^
    en Hellions on Parade
    en en en
    Afterworld
    enenenene siugjgioawsgg

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Pierce the Veil, D.R.U.G.S, Eyes set to Kill, A Day to Remember, Elliot Minor, Four Year Strong, The Maine

Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

All Time Low, Boys like Girls, There for Tomorrow, Kids in glass houses, HelloGoodbye, nevershoutnever :3

Nothing matters anymore, that's the secret to New York.

Ik ken maar een band. The Jonas Brothers (A)

[ bericht aangepast op 14 juni 2011 - 15:21 ]

Celestial schreef:

BAM.

Dat zijn er erg veel :D 30 seconds To Mars en Paramore vind ik goed uit dit lijstje :D

Parkway Drive, Epica, Volbeat, Korn, Sepultura, The Black Dahlia Murder, Protest The Hero, Ozzy Osbourne, Burn Halo, AC/DC, Judas Priest,
    Black Label Society, Lacuna Coil, Bring Me The Horizon, ,Opeth, Avenged
    Sevenfold, Mastodon, Amorphis, The Misfits, Dead Kennedys, System Of A Down, Madball, Hatebreed, Terror, Korpiklaani, The Ventz, Alestorm, Job For A Cowboy, Hail Of Bullets, Go Back To The Zoo, Skrillex, The Acacia Strain, Skye Sweetnam, Carnifex, Comeback Kid, The Doors, Enter Shikari, Gorillaz, Meshuggah, Motley Crue.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Pretty Reckless,
    Allstar Weekend (:

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.