• Titel lijkt me duidelijk, maar ik leg het graag even uit.
    Ik wil een vriendin wat opvrolijken en een sleutelhanger maken van een foto van mij en haar. op de achterkant zou ik graag een mooie quote over vriendschap zetten.

Weten jullie enkele mooie/leuke of zelfs grappige quotes?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Wherever you go, whatever you do. I'll be there, supporting you.

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Ik ben je vriend.

If you think something small can’t make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room

Engels of Nedrlandse quotes by the way?

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

mag beiden ^^

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Verschillende mensen lopen in en uit je leven, maar alleen echte vrienden laten voetstappen achter.

Vrienden zie je niet, want die staan achter je.

Een vriend is iemand die het lied van je hart kent, en het voor je zingt als je de woorden bent vergeten.

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them friends.

Kijk anders even hier.

If you should fall, you know I'll be there
    To catch the call, you know I'll be there
    I'll go anywhere, so I'll see you there
    I don't care if you don't mind
    I'll be there not far behind
    I will dare, keep in mind
    I'll be there for you

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

"Best friends: they know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public."

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Life is an awful place to not have a friend."

"A friend is one who knows us, but still loves us."

everything, in time

Echte vrienden staan achter je, of zoiets was het.. ;p
    Hè, hoe ging hij ook al weer?

Naja, iets anders schiet me niet te binnen.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Endure schreef:
    Echte vrienden staan achter je, of zoiets was het.. ;p
    Hè, hoe ging hij ook al weer?

Naja, iets anders schiet me niet te binnen.

Bedoel jij soms:
    Vrienden staan achter je, echte vrienden staan naast je? :3

everything, in time

Progeny schreef:
    (...)

Bedoel jij soms:
    Vrienden staan achter je, echte vrienden staan naast je? :3

Ja, dat was 'm geloof ik x]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Dankjewel allemaal (flower)